• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is this game a 10/10 for you?

User Info: Monkeh

Monkeh
1 week ago#181
Tribreast posted...
29 in 28 years means there was at least one multiple year ;)

"Every year" does work if you do better research and draw from more than one source
The vast majority of 10/10s given by all review sources will be for the same games. 20 10/10s given for one game still only count for 1 10/10 game
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Kantiran

Kantiran
1 week ago#182
Solid 8/10 for me.

It's a great game but it has flaws (specifically when it comes to story, pacing in some chapters and optional content).
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
Nope. It is a $20 used 5/10 game
Nu gamers..Such a disgrace. Content on spending more for absolute LESS and dont care they are getting ripped off.

User Info: carr255osu

carr255osu
1 week ago#186
Probably an 8.5 to 9 but no not a 10.

User Info: Tribreast

Tribreast
1 week ago#187
Monkeh posted...
The vast majority of 10/10s given by all review sources will be for the same games. 20 10/10s given for one game still only count for 1 10/10 game

I can see 20+ different games labeled as 10/10 from reputable sources so far this year and it's only half over

It's all about perspective

There are so many quality games that come out each year across all platforms and genres

I would say at least 2 of the 200+ games I play a year end up deserving of that rating

Which counts as multiple 10/10s ;)
(edited 1 week ago)
Tribreast posted...
I would say at least 2 of the 200+ games I play a year end up deserving of that rating

You play that many games a year?
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: Tribreast

Tribreast
1 week ago#189
lightningxiii-2 posted...
You play that many games a year?

With all these subscription games these days it's easy to just try something out and move on if it isn't clicking

I like to check out old retro/arcade games I missed out on too and you can sometimes beat or get the "whole experience" from those in like 20 minutes lol

User Info: CC2680

CC2680
1 week ago#190
8/10 for me

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is this game a 10/10 for you?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A