• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?
villanut32 posted...
So far for all the supposed faults I've listed the only real argument has been 'not really affected me so not a fault'

People have proved you wrong already. It's not just 'not affected me so not a fault'. You just prefer to stay in denial and ignore everyone's points if they disagree with you.

villanut32 posted...
I actually said denying that fault exists doesn't mean there isn't a fault.

What fault? The one you call a fault? What if I don't call it a fault?

villanut32 posted...
Again multiple people have raised the issues I listed, so not just my own opinion.

Again, multiple people disagree with you. Deal with it.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MySnakesSolid

MySnakesSolid
1 week ago#42
You said the game is a walking corridor simulator how are you not a troll?

"I used faults that have been raised by multiple different people since release, not my own dislikes about the game"

So what, you didn't dislike those "faults" but other people did and so you jumped on the bandwagon?

You talk about forced party members like you want to play as one character only... how does this make any sense? It's FFVII there's always a party.

Storyline changes are debatable I see both sides of that debate.

You whine about stagger mechanics but that's part of the battle system design.

You're basically complaining about things that are part of the game design, like they should redesign the whole game to fit into what you consider a good game.

That's like me saying I don't like basketball because I can't travel with the ball, or I don't like football (soccer) because I can't pick the ball up with my hands and run with it.... seriously if you had raised legitimate "faults" with the game like I have with FFXV, people might take you seriously.

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
1 week ago#43
And this is why posting anything negative about the game is pointless.
It's just a backlash of you are wrong only my opinion matters.

I give up the game is a flawless masterpiece and Square knocked it out the park. Can't wait for part 2 or the shortened dlc or whatever route they decide to go.
Maybe a gatcha element because at this point this board is willing to put up with anything.

User Info: MySnakesSolid

MySnakesSolid
1 week ago#44
Serious lack of comprehension skills TC

Seriously you're trying to make everything black and white you just don't get it do you

Either that or you're just trying to be dumb

When did I say it's a flawless masterpiece?

I can't be wasting my time with this foolishness all the best
villanut32 posted...
It's just a backlash of you are wrong only my opinion matters.

That's exactly what you are saying, though.

User Info: Yemeth

Yemeth
1 week ago#46
Welcome to the board TC. Let me explain the rules around here.

If someone is saying something good about the game, you should echo what they are saying and act as if the game is an objective masterpiece.

If someone says anything bad about the game, you must point out that that is just their opinion and it is completely subjective and that the opinion is exclusive only to that single person and nobody else.

The goal is to delude everyone and yourself into thinking that the game is better than it really is.There's no bias allowed around these parts!

Yemeth
1 week ago#47
villanut32 posted...
I give up the game is a flawless masterpiece and Square knocked it out the park. Can't wait for part 2 or the shortened dlc or whatever route they decide to go.

Now THAT'S the koolaid culture we like to see! Glad to have you here.
^ Try harder.

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
1 week ago#49
He's right though anything I say is opinion any thing defenders say is fact.
Sounds like a cult to me.

Yemeth
1 week ago#50
lightningxiii-2 posted...
^ Try harder.

*Eyes roll into the back of skull and starts violently convulsing*

FF7R IS GAME OF THE MILLENIUM!!!

(Did I do better that time?)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A