• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
1 week ago#31
For instance me saying I don't like the game because Cloud's hair isn't spiky enough is probably me trolling.

Me saying I don't like the change to Tifa acting like a anime waifu in cut scenes is more likely a valid complaint.

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
1 week ago#32
villanut32 posted...
If one person buys a game and doesn't like something it and another person likes that thing it becomes a talking point.
Just because one person doesn't agree that it's a fault doesn't mean it isn't one.

Let me ask, is you're opinion worth more than someone else's?

Because that's basically what you are saying, what I or others don't like isn't a fault because you don't mind it.

Wtf are you saying?
My post is the EXACT contrary of what you are trying to attribute to my words,lmao
I don't think at all that my personal opinion on this game is any better than yours, and ofc i have absolutely nothing against people making a discussion explaining what they liked or didnt like about this and what they consider faults or not.
THAT is NOT my point at all.
My point is that you and many others want to start this discussion with the arrogance that your pov is for wtever reason the general truth, just look at how you wrote your opening post, in there you talk about those "faults" as if they are " general truths" that defenders pretend to not see......when the actual the reason is simply that what you call "faults" are not necessarily faults for others since that matter is almost completely subjective.

I don't think i can express more clearly my point, especially incredible for me since what i'm saying is one of the most normal considerations possible, it's not that i'm saying anything that strange or obscure 0_0
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
(edited 1 week ago)
villanut32 posted...
Only if I said my opinion was worth more than others, which I didn't.

You did:

villanut32 posted...
Just because one person doesn't agree that it's a fault doesn't mean it isn't one.

Implying what you see as a fault is a fault, no matter if the others see that as a fault too or not.

villanut32 posted...
None of the things I've mentioned as faults came only from me. Numerous people have mentioned similar gripes about the game before.

No, you're not the only one. Other haters have been doing the same thing too, endlessly nitpicking and complaining about every single damn thing in the game.

MySnakesSolid posted...
@lightningxiii-2 I agree with you here completely. I also liked Lightning, one of the only characters in XIII I thought was decent.

Light is amazing!
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
(edited 1 week ago)

villanut32
1 week ago#34
lightningxiii-2 posted...
You did:

Implying what you see as a fault is a fault, no matter if the others see that as a fault too or not.

No, you're not the only one. Other haters have been doing the same thing too, endlessly nitpicking and complaining about every single damn thing in the game.

Light is amazing!
How is that saying my opinion matters more exactly?.

As for the haters, maybe if multiple people have the same concerns it's actually criticism and not hatred.

villanut32
1 week ago#35
MalakTawus posted...
Wtf are you saying?
My post is the EXACT contrary of what you are trying to attribute to my words,lmao
I don't think at all that my personal opinion on this game is any better than yours, and ofc i have absolutely nothing against people making a discussion explaining what they liked or didnt like about this and what they consider faults or not.
THAT is NOT my point at all.
My point is that you and many others want to start this discussion with the arrogance that your pov is for wtever reason the general truth, just look at how you wrote your opening post, in there you talk about those "faults" as if they are " general truths" that defenders pretend to not see......when the actual the reason is simply that what you call "faults" are not necessarily faults for others since that matter is almost completely subjective.

I don't think i can express more clearly my point, especially incredible for me since what i'm saying is one of the most normal considerations possible, it's not that i'm saying anything that strange or obscure 0_0
Again I used faults that have been raised by multiple different people since release, not my own dislikes about the game.

But I and others are the arrogant ones, ok.
villanut32 posted...
How is that saying my opinion matters more exactly?

You contradicted yourself. I quoted your own post. Stop denying and accept that.

villanut32 posted...
As for the haters, maybe if multiple people have the same concerns it's actually criticism and not hatred.

What if a lot more people don't see 'your concerns' as an issue with the game?
villanut32 posted...
I used faults that have been raised by multiple different people since release, not my own dislikes about the game.

And multiple different people disagree. Your point?

MalakTawus
1 week ago#38
villanut32 posted...
Again I used faults that have been raised by multiple different people since release, not my own dislikes about the game.

How is that relevant?
Looking from the other side many people disagree with you and don't consider those "faults", so what now?
What exactly should put your pov in a preferential position exactly?
So yes, posts like your opening definitely makes you part of the "arrogant ones" 'cause you prove to be unable to understand that those that you call "faults" are just "faults" for you and the people that agree with you and NOT the game's faults in general like you imply by telling that "defenders willfully ignore".
They don't "ignore", they simply disagree with you.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
(edited 1 week ago)

villanut32
1 week ago#39
lightningxiii-2 posted...
You contradicted yourself. I quoted your own post. Stop denying and accept that.

What if a lot more people don't see 'your concerns' as an issue with the game?
Exactly my point, a discussion is not blindly dismissing an opinion. So far for all the supposed faults I've listed the only real argument has been 'not really affected me so not a fault'

And if you read what I was saying as my opinion matters more ok.
I actually said denying that fault exists doesn't mean there isn't a fault.
Again multiple people have raised the issues I listed, so not just my own opinion.

MalakTawus
1 week ago#40
villanut32 posted...
So far for all the supposed faults I've listed the only real argument has been 'not really affected me so not a fault'

That's because everything you listed is 100% subjective beside the texture issue, it's not rocket science dude -_-
It's funny 'cause you seem to not notice that for people that disagree with you all your rambling can basically be reduced to "this thing affects me so it's a fault", it's ironic how you don't even notice the dualism in this -_-
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A