• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
1 week ago#191
villanut32 posted...
That's your opinion though, not fact.
People should be able post disappointment at a game they payed for without being called a troll.

And fed up with saying, just because you consider something minor doesn't mean everyone else does.

Alright and you think what you're saying isn't an opinion too? Also I'm expressing my disappointment as well, so here we are having a conversation of opinions on a message board. You're opening post is spinning a comical narrative, so I promise you that I will follow up as appropriately as I see fit.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/swillo
Twitter - @PandaKingEX, 3rd Place at EVO for Pokken Tournament.

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
1 week ago#192
digidevilwil posted...
Alright and you think what you're saying isn't an opinion too? Also I'm expressing my disappointment as well, so here we are having a conversation of opinions on a message board. You're opening post is spinning a comical narrative, so I promise you that I will follow up as appropriately as I see fit.
Of course everything I say is opinion, but I don't try to pass my opinion onto you as fact. I also don't tell people what thier taste in games should be.
If you enjoyed this game great no problem with that, that is your choice.

For people like myself who were disappointed with what we got, we should be able to voice concerns without being shot down as trolls.
DanielsonsXe posted...

Yeah and you left out the blatant fanboying posts by mostly lightningxiii-2 because you're disingenuous.

If you people would police fanboys for 20% of the time you spend calling everyone else trolls maybe I'd believe you when you all adopt your faux-high horse.
Currently playing: Kiseki series

User Info: E_S_M_Z

E_S_M_Z
1 week ago#194
villanut32 posted...

For people like myself who were disappointed with what we got, we should be able to voice concerns without being shot down as trolls.

Now in fairness, making your first topic here accusing folks of "insane devotion" proooobably isn't the best way to go about it...
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
(edited 1 week ago)
RobotPirteGhost posted...
And if FF XV wasn't a FF game, then nobody would have cared about it either.

Just shut up.

villanut32 posted...
See this is the kind of crap that gets you all called fanatic fan boys.

And you all are fanatic fanboys of the original, so just shut up. You're embarrassing yourself.

villanut32 posted...
That's your opinion though, not fact.

Apply the same to yourself, then.

Gandalf the Istari posted...
Yeah and you left out the blatant fanboying posts by mostly lightningxiii-2 because you're disingenuous.

If you people would police fanboys for 20% of the time you spend calling everyone else trolls maybe I'd believe you when you all adopt your faux-high horse.

The f*** are you smoking?
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
1 week ago#196
E_S_M_Z posted...
Now in fairness, making your first topic here accusing folks of "insane devotion" proooobably isn't the best way to go about it...
True, but some of the blind defending does get tiresome.

On a side note, has anyone got a reason for cloud knowing he stabbed Sephiroth in chapter 2?
He shouldn't have acess to that knowledge for a long time.

User Info: Aeptia

Aeptia
1 week ago#197
villanut32 posted...
True but even knowing it was a FF I still asked why the hell is Sephiroth randomly turning up.
Just another example of a well executed game mechanic I just don't understand.
Lmao. Don’t let the insane fanboys get to you. The market has already decided that VII Remake is a flop and they definitely made a loss on it. What’s the likeliness that SE has Part 2 released as a timed exclusive again? I’m sure the same stupid idea will somehow prove viable the second time...

If Square doesn’t announce XVI this year, it might mark the end of the mainline FF games, if not the whole franchise as well.
Expect the Unexpected!
There's nothing wrong with objectification

User Info: Rex915

Rex915
1 week ago#198
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
If this wasn't a remake of a classic RPG, "the multipart thing" would receive literally no criticism.

10000% this. Regular dungeons would be seen as regular dungeons and not "filler" and "padding".

The ending would be interesting though. What's the last RPG to end so inconclusively, for lack of a better word? Dragon Age: Inquisition has a hell of a cliffhanger, for starters, but noone seems to complain about that.

User Info: TrueBURP

TrueBURP
1 week ago#199
Well, it would be a little weird to make a game that's a remake of a Final Fantasy game, and not call it Final Fantasy.
SCREAM POETRY...

User Info: DanielsonsXe

DanielsonsXe
1 week ago#200
Gandalf the Istari posted...

I police nothing. I didn't quote lightning because (s)he didn't try to act like a poor, innocent victim. You say that people act like you're a troll and a hater. I gave you an exact quote that could/would lead to most rational people to assume that. Also, what's with the 'you people' stuff? I haven't given my opinion on the game in this topic, or possibly at all.
PSN: NinjaLeonhart
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A