• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
1 week ago#161
E_S_M_Z posted...
Can't we all just get along!?
I get along with most people honestly and most topics usually have civil conversations. I didn't actively search out Gwyn here, but he did so for me.
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G

User Info: Gwyns_Beard

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#162
E_S_M_Z posted...
Can't we all just get along!?

Maybe if some people could log out if their alts and just be nice ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Right hand up, left hand down. Flame on the top and a moon around.

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
1 week ago#163
Gwyns_Beard posted...
If you can read my first post to you as an attack but think your first post to me wasn't an attack then... ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯
Tell me what part was an attack. I'll wait.

Gwyns_Beard posted...
Maybe if some people could log out if their alts and just be nice ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
You having a meltdown or something champ? Lol
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G
(edited 1 week ago)

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#164
innercredible posted...
You having a meltdown or something champ? Lol

Having my arms up doesn't mean I'm up in arms 乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#165
Sorry your topic got ruined TC

We should endeavour to bring it back!

User Info: NojEsco

NojEsco
1 week ago#166
Likely not, but it would still be one of those things that's considered a well-made oddity, like Bayonetta, or a slightly less-High Profile form of what's happening with Cyberpunk 2077 (which looks amazing by the way - not saying anything against it).
Like, it would't have sold 3.5M copies in the first weekend, but likely would still be a decent hit.
"Wait - that's not a Hamburger - that's a grenade!!!"

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#167
NojEsco posted...
Bayonetta
What a game!

The shadow remains cast!

User Info: Gantzu

Gantzu
1 week ago#168
The same question was asked, when Breath of the Wild came out. "Would you still like it, if it hadn't Zelda in the title". More than trivial.

User Info: Shinobuden

Shinobuden
1 week ago#169
innercredible posted...
Again, not what I said. Instead of getting defensive because you feel called out, try assessing yourself and wonder why people perceive you a certain way.

That is what you said though. You said like people act like they secretly like this game, clearly hinting they actually don't because they can't make 100 critical posts and 1 positive post and not be a hostile aggressive hater (whatever that means as it seems like a gross exaggeration). Nothing defensive about calling you out on what you said.

Also, I had no idea I was perceived as a hater on this board. Not that it means much to me anyway because that word, along with fanboy and whatnot, gets thrown around here like it's a tissue handout. It's not a word that offends me in any way nor do I care if people perceive me as such simply because they can't handle differing opinions. *shrug*

Anyway, sorry TC. Not gonna derail your topic further. Cheers.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
1 week ago#170
No worries, I'm as guilty of derailing the topic.
That said I am genuinely curious on the original question.

Would this game have been as accepted if it didn't have the FFVII name to back it up?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A