• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
1 week ago#151
Gwyns_Beard posted...
👌 Nice personal attacks with 0 prompting, alt lord.
I will tag you accordingly
Literally zero personal attacks in my post lmao, report me if there actually are any.

Though I'm just now realizing how upset I've apparently made you if you're now resorting to bottom tier posts like this. Didn't realize you were so fragile.
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G

User Info: Gwyns_Beard

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#152
innercredible posted...
Literally zero personal attacks in my post lmao, report me if there actually are any.

Though I'm just now realizing how upset I've apparently made you if you're now resorting to bottom tier posts like this. Didn't realize you were so fragile.

👌 Doubling down after denial while acting like you have the moral high ground

Right hand up, left hand down. Flame on the top and a moon around.
^ internet slap fight!
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH

innercredible
1 week ago#154
Gwyns_Beard posted...
👌 Doubling down after denial while acting like you have the moral high ground
You know you can just, show me, right? I did say report me if those personal attacks exist, if I get modded then it's irrefutable proof. But you won't do that because you know you're in the wrong here, maybe even a little embarrassed that you got caught throwing a temper tantrum.

If what I said was wrong then actually debate me instead of hiding behind thinly-veiled insults and troll tier s***posts.

innercredible
1 week ago#155
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
^ internet slap fight!
Gwen's obsessed with me lol. I wasn't even talking to him but he still felt the need to attack me. At least living in his head 24/7 is rent free.

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#156
innercredible posted...
You know you can just, show me, right? I did say report me if those personal attacks exist, if I get modded then it's irrefutable proof. But you won't do that because you know you're in the wrong here, maybe even a little embarrassed that you got caught throwing a temper tantrum.

If what I said was wrong then actually debate me instead of hiding behind thinly-veiled insults and troll tier s***posts.

"Debate me" lmfao
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/9/AAZ8RPAAAoMf.jpg
innercredible posted...
attack
I wouldn't say Gwyn's initial post to you was at all an "attack", but it's none of my business
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: E_S_M_Z

E_S_M_Z
1 week ago#158
Can't we all just get along!?
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come

innercredible
1 week ago#159
Gwyns_Beard posted...
"Debate me" lmfao
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/3/9/AAZ8RPAAAoMf.jpg
Then f*** off lol. If all you're here for is to antagonize me then you aren't adding anything to the topic. Why pretend that nobody here uses this site to talk and have a conversation? I mean I know you don't, but still.

Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
I wouldn't say Gwyn's initial post to you was at all an "attack", but it's none of my business
It was hostile and accused me of ignoring how other people feel so I can sit in an echo chamber while also putting words in my mouth. If you're trying to trigger a negative reaction out of people I'd say it's accurate to call it an attack, if not at least trolling since it was definitely bait.

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#160
innercredible posted...
It was hostile and accused me of ignoring how other people feel so I can sit in an echo chamber while also putting words in my mouth. If you're trying to trigger a negative reaction out of people I'd say it's accurate to call it an attack, if not at least trolling since it was definitely bait.

If you can read my first post to you as an attack but think your first post to me wasn't an attack then... ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. If this game didn't have FF, would it receive the same insane devotion ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A