• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Can't wait to see Elena in Part 2.

User Info: NashLatkje1

NashLatkje1
1 week ago#11
Will part 2 get that far? Could be too far along for SE to get to in part 2. Mithryl Mines might start part 3.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#12
NashLatkje1 posted...
Will part 2 get that far? Could be too far along for SE to get to in part 2. Mithryl Mines might start part 3.

The game will be dragged out into too many parts if they can't even get that far in part 2.

We'd be looking at 5 or so parts then, which is a huge red flag.
gamermasterwiz posted...
They should make her a rival to Tifa this time since they both fight with their fists.

Really? That would be interesting!
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
gamermasterwiz posted...
They should make her a rival to Tifa this time since they both fight with their fists.
I'd personally rather see them develop a rivalry between Tifa and Rude, to create an interesting contrast to Rude's admiration of her. They have zero real interaction in OG VII, so I'd be very interested to see the two of them develop a mutual understanding over the course of the series.
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH

User Info: Gwyns_Beard

Gwyns_Beard
1 week ago#15
Slap battle gonna be great if it stays in
Right hand up, left hand down. Flame on the top and a moon around.
Gwyns_Beard posted...
Slap battle gonna be great if it stays in
IDC how woozy Tifa is from being gassed, I wanna see her end the stupid slap battle with one punch.
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH
Do you think Rude is interested in Tifa? It's hard to tell at this point. I wonder if Elena would be interested in anyone...
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: LandscapeManX

LandscapeManX
1 week ago#18
meteora88 posted...
The game will be dragged out into too many parts if they can't even get that far in part 2.

We'd be looking at 5 or so parts then, which is a huge red flag.
we'd be looking at 20+ parts if they can't even reach the part where we first see elena.
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
1 week ago#19
orourke123 posted...
Yes still many good characters we're yet to see.

Shouldn't really view the Turks as the bad guys/antagonists in this game, as well.
I mean it's all relative.
their positions in the story make them more than obstacles to overcome. their affiliations and the goals they serve essentially place them in the antagonist category regardless of their personal goals/motives and feelings
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Neo_Tai

Neo_Tai
1 week ago#20
lightningxiii-2 posted...
Do you think Rude is interested in Tifa? It's hard to tell at this point. I wonder if Elena would be interested in anyone...

Did you play the OG FF7? Rude in og had a thing for Tifa she how she fight and look,Elena have a huge crush on Tseng.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Can't wait to see Elena in Part 2.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A