• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are you people so ungrateful?

User Info: E_S_M_Z

E_S_M_Z
1 week ago#221
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
^ Yeah, I mean it's mostly tame in CS1 and 2, although it gets quite a lot worse in 3 and 4. I'm still appalled that Trails ever stooped low enough to include loli pandering with Millium and Altina, though.

Ugh. I dealt with the overdose of anime in Cold Steel, until we got to Millium. I was like, ugh, do we really need her?
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
E_S_M_Z posted...
Ugh. I dealt with the overdose of anime in Cold Steel, until we got to Millium. I was like, ugh, do we really need her?
Gotta sell those body pillows and figurines to the pedos, man. Welcome to modern anime.
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH

User Info: dmack316

dmack316
1 week ago#223
lightningxiii-2 posted...
but you cannot deny that it's indeed a very well-done game.

Sure we can. Why can't we? Because you say so?

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
1 week ago#224
Millium is awesome though, as is Altina.
That said, Tita is best.
And from what I've played of Zero, Crossbell passes Sky for me.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
1 week ago#225
MysteryVeil posted...
Speaking of JRPGs, (I’m on a role now) I’m currently playing Trails of Cold Steel III and there are tons of boy love references and innuendo in this game and I’m only starting chapter 2. And then there are ladies like Musse who’s making it very obvious she totally wants to sleep with her instructor. Rean has a harem of men and women. Let’s be real here.

Innuendos all over the place.

This game is fab.

The f***?

dmack316 posted...
Sure we can. Why can't we? Because you say so?

Because it's a fact.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
1 week ago#226
Tiael posted...
Millium is awesome though, as is Altina.
That said, Tita is best.
And from what I've played of Zero, Crossbell passes Sky for me.

Hey Tiael! Long time no see! Love Millium as well. Actually I literally love all of the old and new class VII and many of the others. Usually there’s at least one character I’m not fond of in a game but not Trails.
"I'm only here to see how the story unfolds." -Balthier (Final Fantasy XII)

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
1 week ago#227
MysteryVeil posted...
Hey Tiael! Long time no see! Love Millium as well. Actually I literally love all of the old and new class VII and many of the others. Usually there’s at least one character I’m not fond of in a game but not Trails.

Yeah they're all pretty awesome.
Can't wait for CSIV in October.
Also double dipped on CSIII Switch to support more Falcom games on the system.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general
lightningxiii-2 posted...
Some of the best games released each year are still Japanese. Just look at last year's GOTY nominees. 4 out of 6 nominees were Japanese.

There is no official game of the year, 1000 different publications each do their own, and the one I suspect you're referring to one is one of the least credible.

Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
IMO this is on the same level as the West's obsession with graphic violence, with so many games relying on it to garner mainstream interest and bump sales.

Globally, there are still many talented artists making great games.

Violence doesn't necessary have any negative impact on game play, and sure as hell doesn't cost any extra, so comparing it to gacha mechanics is rather ridiculous.
bloop

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
1 week ago#229
The_Undying_84 posted...
There is no official game of the year, 1000 different publications each do their own, and the one I suspect you're referring to one is one of the least credible.

I'm referring to The game awards which seems to be the most important one or at least the one which is talked about the most.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 week ago#230
MysteryVeil posted...
I like the old Class VII, but believe the very existence of the new is a mistake.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are you people so ungrateful?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A