• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are you people so ungrateful?

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#11
The_Undying_84 posted...
I just want fools to stop saying that companies are entitled to gratitude for selling products.
https://youtu.be/-JmVjdYE7qY
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
1 week ago#12
The_Undying_84 posted...
I just want fools to stop saying that companies are entitled to gratitude for selling products. Their customer's money is all the gratitude that they are warranted.

You are the one acting like a fool here.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
1 week ago#13
The_Undying_84 posted...
which doesn't allow you to fully control all your characters (again, unlike the original).
Uh, you know you have even more control than OG, right?
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G

User Info: manugarciac

manugarciac
1 week ago#14
It has to be a joke. Why would anyone be grateful? Even if the game is amazing, why grateful? They made it to win money, and they wouldn't make a sequel if the game didn't make them money. Maybe grateful is not the word you are looking for.
PSN: TheManuPro
Check my piano performances... To Zanarkand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokFQsFx5-M ~ Eternity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkyfreh9Hs

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
1 week ago#15
manugarciac posted...
It has to be a joke. Why would anyone be grateful? Even if the game is amazing, why grateful? They made it to win money, and they wouldn't make a sequel if the game didn't make them money. Maybe grateful is not the word you are looking for.

I obviously didn't mean you should send thanks to them. I mean a great game like this deserves to be appreciated and supported. We can't expect to get quality stuff if we don't support quality. Just look how many trash games are produced each year, even among the triple-A titles.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: manugarciac

manugarciac
1 week ago#16
lightningxiii-2 posted...
I obviously didn't mean you should send thanks to them. I mean a great game like this deserves to be appreciated and supported. We can't expect to get quality stuff if we don't support quality. Just look how many trash games are produced each year, even among the triple-A titles.

Ok, fair enough. We support with our wallets though. We can say what we don't like in hopes the next game does better.
PSN: TheManuPro
Check my piano performances... To Zanarkand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokFQsFx5-M ~ Eternity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkyfreh9Hs

User Info: Neo_Tai

Neo_Tai
1 week ago#17
Most peoples wanted to have a remasted and not a requel (sequel and remake) even so it the dev keep saying it a sequel and also the last chapter of ff7 where everything will be solve.

Also peoples hate the whisper cause they look like the heartless from Kingdom heart,for me they don't look like the heartless at all they look like the ghost characters we have in ff6,that mostly the big thing that i see thus far in the board and also it not a full game.

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
1 week ago#18
lightningxiii-2 posted...
Just to troll. I should probably just block him.

Her.

Don’t get too fussed. She’s pretty cool. Her and I don’t always have the same opinions on things, but I respect the differences. She’s usually one of the better people on the FF boards. I’ve always liked her.
"I'm only here to see how the story unfolds." -Balthier (Final Fantasy XII)
innercredible posted...
Uh, you know you have even more control than OG, right?

No, ridiculous claim.

In the original your characters never do a single thing you don't make them do.

The AI controls 2 of 3 party members at all in times in this crap.
bloop
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: innercredible

innercredible
1 week ago#20
The_Undying_84 posted...
No, ridiculous claim.

In the original your characters never do a single thing you don't make them do.

The AI controls 2 of 3 party members at all in times in this crap.
No, the AI actually doesn't. AI party members are incredibly passive, they never use ATB without your direct commands and mainly just play defensively, often blocking while throwing out an occasional standard attack. None of which is enough to make a significant difference in a fight without direction from the player.

What exactly do you think the AI does? Because this is some pretty basic s***.
Mario Maker 2 ID: TKC-1PM-94G
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are you people so ungrateful?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A