• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are you people so ungrateful?

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
2 weeks ago#1
I'm really surprised to see so much complaining on this board. This is sad, really. They gave you this amazing remake and you're still complaining. This is a fantastic game which deserves at least an 8/10. It has everything in it. It's a complete package. You can say you don't like this game for whatever reason, but you cannot deny that it's indeed a very well-done game.

It's a great game from many aspects, the characters, combat, graphics, music, voice acting, boss fights, ..., and the overall presentation. Have you noticed the camera direction in cutscenes, for example? Or how amazing the slow motion looks in battles? How many other games have that kind of thing?

You love nitpicking and complaining about minor things, don't you? You guys will never get satisfied, no matter what. Even if they give you a 20/10 game (imagine such thing exists), you'll still find something in it to complain about.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: Litane

Litane
2 weeks ago#2
Oh look, Lightning's making a bait topic for arguments. Big surprise.
I have somewhere to be but I don't want to go there.

User Info: Neo_Tai

Neo_Tai
2 weeks ago#3
Litane posted...

If you got nothing good to say....then be quiet untild the next game,but if you don't like the game why bother even posting.

lightningxiii-2
2 weeks ago#4
Litane posted...

If that's your attitude, then you'd better just shut up and get out before embarrassing yourself any more.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 weeks ago#5
Some of us are uneasy with how it's playing out.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

lightningxiii-2
2 weeks ago#6
Neo_Tai posted...
if you don't like the game why bother even posting.

Just to troll. I should probably just block him.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
2 weeks ago#7
Game developers aren't owed any gratitude, unless they want to start releasing their games for free.

They want money for it. I won't give money for a s***ty remake with a fraction of the content of the original and which doesn't allow you to fully control all your characters (again, unlike the original).
bloop

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
2 weeks ago#8
The_Undying_84 posted...
Game developers aren't owed any gratitude, unless they want to start releasing their games for free.
https://imgur.com/j8yso7a
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

lightningxiii-2
2 weeks ago#9
The_Undying_84 posted...

What a smart reply! You want the industry to completely die out? Appreciating a good game is how you tell the developers that they're doing the right thing.

The_Undying_84 posted...
I won't give money for a s***ty remake with a fraction of the content of the original and which doesn't allow you to fully control all your characters (again, unlike the original).

Your loss.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
2 weeks ago#10
lightningxiii-2 posted...
What a smart reply! You want the industry to completely die out? Appreciating a good game is how you tell the developers that they're doing the right thing.

Your loss.

I just want fools to stop saying that companies are entitled to gratitude for selling products. Their customer's money is all the gratitude that they are warranted.
bloop
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why are you people so ungrateful?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A