• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. So what was the better game? FFVII or FFVIIR?

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 week ago#201
All this time, I thought it was co-tail. Lol.
I have no control of the events of the universe. I only control which timeline I see.

User Info: recompex

recompex
1 week ago#202
Not surprised at the poll at all since this is gamefaqs, home for Internet keyboard warriors that s*** on a game that didn't live up to their expectations or they can't just remove their nostalgia glasses on. Every board has them and haters take superiority as this is a freedom of pounding their s***s.
recompex posted...
Not surprised at the poll at all since this is gamefaqs

Good point.

recompex posted...
they can't just remove their nostalgia glasses

That must be the only reason. There is no other 'sane' reason for preferring that archaic relic from the 90s which is barely playable now. Old fans are too obsessed with the stuff of the 90s and it's not just this game. There were fans b****ing about Resident evil 2 remake as well, despite the game being very well-done and critically acclaimed. You know, you can't see properly when your judgement is clouded by nostalgia. Wish they were at least honest about it and admit that.

recompex posted...
haters take superiority

Haters are just a vocal minority. They don't represent the fanbase.
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 week ago#204
I think the results would be the same everywhere else too tbh.
I have no control of the events of the universe. I only control which timeline I see.

User Info: judester30

judester30
1 week ago#205
recompex posted...
Not surprised at the poll at all since this is gamefaqs, home for Internet keyboard warriors that s*** on a game that didn't live up to their expectations or they can't just remove their nostalgia glasses on. Every board has them and haters take superiority as this is a freedom of pounding their s***s.

Not everyone who prefers the OG game hates the remake, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

User Info: Guns_of_Verdun

Guns_of_Verdun
1 week ago#206
judester30 posted...
Not everyone who prefers the OG game hates the remake, not sure how you came to that conclusion.
he didnt even make any constructive comments

he just complained
http://i.imgur.com/VwJsmAR.gifv

User Info: ArcaneSpiezer

ArcaneSpiezer
1 week ago#207
recompex posted...

Cry more

User Info: trimmzy

trimmzy
1 week ago#208
Both are insanely good and up there as two of my favorite games, but FF7 is my favorite game of all time so I have to go with OG for now.

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
1 week ago#209
lol but the people complaining about the original blatantly admit that they never played it.

Anyway, I repeat my point. They're two entirely different games. Some of the locations and and characters will be the same, but they are so different you can't really compare anymore.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.
lightningxiii-2 posted...
Do I have to play a game myself to be able to criticize it? Take your stupid s*** somewhere else.
Dude was sort of defending you, man.
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. So what was the better game? FFVII or FFVIIR?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A