• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why do Tifa and Aerith act like teens when they're in their 20's?

User Info: VayneSolo

VayneSolo
1 month ago#231
hoschisack posted...
You clearly haven't met enough girls in their early 20's.
Or you've met a lot of immature girls in their early 20's.

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
4 weeks ago#232
ace_spades111 posted...
Pig143 Given the context of the messages, probably Love Triangle.

If I'm right... Why someone would pick those two words to be the only abbreviation in their posts is beyond me XD
Thnx, didn't think anyone was going to give me a serious answer
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: konohaJounin

konohaJounin
4 weeks ago#233
Cringy bad writers at SE, thats why.

User Info: Eno_Suibon

Eno_Suibon
4 weeks ago#234
konohaJounin posted...

Not really cringy, that’s just how lots of Japanese girls actually are.

User Info: corabrigi

corabrigi
4 weeks ago#235
JLowe22 posted...
I guess some people think it’s cute. I personally find it annoying though, especially when it’s coming from an adult.
This. But a lot of adults act like teens, it's not a thing that change like magic once you reach 20th birthday
My signature
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
4 weeks ago#236
konohaJounin posted...
Nice Naruto screen name
Currently Playing: Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing: NH

Pig143
3 weeks ago#237
corabrigi posted...
a lot of adults act like teens, it's not a thing that change like magic once you reach 20th birthday
Good answer, kinda funny some people tried to make it about culture when it's many adults from around the world
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: Bijutsu_Sensei

Bijutsu_Sensei
3 weeks ago#238
Assuming the characters are supposed to be in any way relatable to their target audience, they're supposed to be human (at least emotionally). The human brain generally takes 25 years to finish fully developing after birth. But don't confuse brain development with emotional/intellectual/social maturity. The real issue may be your personal view of maturity. Also, let's not forget...

...You clearly haven't met enough girls in their early 20's.
bijutsu (pronounced "bee-joo-tsoo") has nothing to do with Naruto. Please get over it.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: FallenGemini

FallenGemini
3 weeks ago#239
To add what the others have said, Tifa and Aerith are in their early 20s, so they behave their age. That said, we don't see it as much on American tv, probably because they tend to portray people in their 20s a bit mature even though reality has 20 somethings in America just as immature. It also doesn't help that Hollywood tends to cast actors from their late 20s to early 30s to play high schoolers or early 20-something year olds.

Moreover, the game is Japanese where it is common that such behaviors from women around their age are the norm.

Pig143
2 weeks ago#240
FallenGemini posted...
To add what the others have said, Tifa and Aerith are in their early 20s, so they behave their age. That said, we don't see it as much on American tv, probably because they tend to portray people in their 20s a bit mature even though reality has 20 somethings in America just as immature. It also doesn't help that Hollywood tends to cast actors from their late 20s to early 30s to play high schoolers or early 20-something year olds.

Moreover, the game is Japanese where it is common that such behaviors from women around their age are the norm.
Once again someone tries to make it about culture rather than adults of all backgrounds just sometimes being less than what is considered mature
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Why do Tifa and Aerith act like teens when they're in their 20's?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A