• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Final Fantasy VII-Remake General Guide, Information and Tips v2.0

User Info: Unit198_TypeA

Unit198_TypeA
2 months ago#11
CursedSeishi posted...
It's important to note that Champion Belts can also be stolen from Grungy Bandits too. You encounter him once in Chapter 9 during Madam M's questline, and then again in Ch. 14. So it isn't limited to just the two obtained from the Gym mini-games.

A good catch! Thanks for posting that here!

User Info: CursedSeishi

CursedSeishi
2 months ago#12
Unit198_TypeA posted...
A good catch! Thanks for posting that here!
No problem! I updated my post too when I remembered the Iron Maiden bangle. Those can be stolen from M.O.T.H units too.
"they'll be too busy yelling at the whiny 12yr olds playing on their Xglove 36k Omnitools playing Call of Duty: Shanxi at War"
~cursedseishi~

Unit198_TypeA
2 months ago#13
CursedSeishi posted...
No problem! I updated my post too when I remembered the Iron Maiden bangle. Those can be stolen from M.O.T.H units too.

A hero of the people!

User Info: Frostastic

Frostastic
2 months ago#14
Many accessories that can’t be purchased can be gotten again from the chest they were originally found it. In Particular, in Ch14 you can collect these:

Healing Carcanet - Underground Lab
Fury Ring - Corneo’s Mansion
Otherworldly Crystal - Corneo’s Mansion
Mythical Amulet - Aerith’s Room
Circlet - Corneo’s Stash
Prayer Meteria - Corneo’s Stash

Enchanted Ring can also be stolen from the Behemoth as many times as you like.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness.

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
2 months ago#15
That Top Secrets loadout was serious, man! Slammed through it my first try. Thanks for the advice!
See you at the party, Richter!
*I'm a straight male*

Unit198_TypeA
2 months ago#16
DouglasQuade posted...
That Top Secrets loadout was serious, man! Slammed through it my first try. Thanks for the advice!
Glad it helped you!

User Info: VictourieFlake

VictourieFlake
2 months ago#17
Any way to farm more?

Chain Bangle
Force Bracelet
Iron Maiden
Astral Cuffs

I have 2x Astral Cuffs for some reason.
13th Member of Quitting Returner.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Frostastic

Frostastic
2 months ago#18
VictourieFlake posted...
Any way to farm more?

Chain Bangle No
Force Bracelet Swordipede
Iron Maiden Steal from M.O.T.H.
Astral Cuffs Jenova Dreamweaver

I have 2x Astral Cuffs for some reason.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness.

User Info: Ultimasamune

Ultimasamune
1 month ago#19
Out of curiosity, what is your source for saying the Madam M dress is not as good as the Sam one? The Ultimania appears to make no distinction.

On an unrelated note, if you get all three med items from the shopkeeper in Chapter 9 for having a Lv. 3 Cleansing materia but do not use all of them, they will remain in your key items inventory until you replay Chapter 9. Interesting. I believe the same is true of the Gysahl Greens from the Chocobo saving quest in Chapter 14. Also for the Keycards in Chapter 7, proof that you beat Airbuster with no help. Possibly interesting to min/maxers. Our very own Battery/Ether situation in the remake!

Update: Yep, Greens and Keycards stay in inventory until you begin the chapters you obtain them in once again. You can only keep 5 Keycards since Barret forces you to use the first at the console. Interestingly, Sam's Chocobo Pass will not get deleted from your inventory at the beginning of Chapter 14, and you can still ride for free without completing the sidequest again (presumably for replayability reasons); however, the routed are still limited until you complete the quest.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: EragonRider07

EragonRider07
1 month ago#20
Ultimasamune posted...
Out of curiosity, what is your source for saying the Madam M dress is not as good as the Sam one? The Ultimania appears to make no distinction.

Probably because the Sam one is based on the best dress you can get when playing the original version
3DS FC: 0232-8921-2130 Y IGN - Draco, X IGN - Ashington
Friend Safari: Grass -Sunkern, Gogoat, Ivysaur
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Final Fantasy VII-Remake General Guide, Information and Tips v2.0
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A