• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. "Don't like the game? Just don't buy it!"

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 month ago#1
I swear, that argument always is one of the most stupid ones, as it handwaves literally any critic by saying "you don't have to buy it", the fanboys doesn't seems to grasp the concept of wanting a faithful remake that's isn't a scam and VII-2 in disguise, millions of people wanted it, but now obviously will be very annoyed at the extreme plot changes, yet the only thing that the defenders can say is "just don't buy it bruh", stupid.
Official Mr. Who Would Win and Mr. Roleplay.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Dimentio, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: distractedoften

distractedoften
1 month ago#2
you're ungrateful,nomura and square enix worked hard to give us this game and alll you have to do is give them 60$
un1tedink1ling

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 month ago#3
distractedoften posted...
you're ungrateful,nomura and square enix worked hard to give us this game and alll you have to do is give them 60$

Oh, just like literally every freakin developer? Why I'm an ungrateful for criticizing Nomura and SE, but not if I critic any other game not called Final Fantasy VII?
Official Mr. Who Would Win and Mr. Roleplay.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Dimentio, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: nautdead

nautdead
1 month ago#4
We'll if you don't like it don't buy it.

Lol I'm just messing around. I agree it's not a good response to criticism. However I would advise you that if you don't like what your seeing to vote with your wallet and not purchase it. Ultimately, the most effective thing you can really do to show a company what you think of it is to not purchase it
"Fear... the tiger... of Jiang dong"
-Sun Jian of Oooh

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
1 month ago#5
The most effective thing to get them to change is to vote with the wallet.
It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer...is no.

User Info: Griznayfiznox

Griznayfiznox
1 month ago#6
I liked the demo & I'll hold judgment until I play the full game.
I would have rather this had been a full 1/1 remake with updated graphics, but gameplay of what this game would be has been out for literally YEARS now.
If you are STILL coming to this site constantly nonstop b****ing & complaints after all this time you are either a troll or need to get professional help.
The real question for all the people that come to GF & complain on every board of every game that said game is not exactly tailor made for them specifically is: When was the last time you were truly happy with ANYTHING in your life?
I truly feel sorry for the miserable people on this board.

Tldr:
If you are bound & determined to hate this game, get over it, quit trying to spread your misery to everyone else to make yourselves feel better.

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#7
Problem always go both ways. Can't expect everyone to like the game, but also can't expect everyone to hate the game.

Some people are alright with the changes, and some people want a completely faithful one.

What to do then. Best way is just agree to disagree. Like it, buy it. Don't like it, don't buy it. Don't expect others to change their opinion.
Mobage: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW]
Console: Infinite Space DS.

User Info: vanishingwings

vanishingwings
1 month ago#8
I mean, I don't go out and buy games I know I won't personally enjoy, but okay I guess. Idk why anyone would buy a game they know they'll have complaints with before even getting it. Just doesn't seem logical. It's not what you want or expect? Don't buy it. Find games you will enjoy so you can be happy. I understand the disappointment of it not being exactly what you wanted, but I don't understand why anyone would buy this if they already know they won't be satisfied with it.
here to enjoy discussing games ~

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
1 month ago#9
Yes that argumentation is stupid but no matter how many times you say anything against this game people will defend it no matter how obvious the flaws are. That's actually the sad thing about the industry nowadays. People would buy a turd covered in ice cream sprinkles if big companies tell them to do.
Super Nintendo Fan since 1991

User Info: Thunderfury

Thunderfury
1 month ago#10
Tomasagaz14 posted...
I swear, that argument always is one of the most stupid ones, as it handwaves literally any critic by saying "you don't have to buy it", the fanboys doesn't seems to grasp the concept of wanting a faithful remake that's isn't a scam and VII-2 in disguise, millions of people wanted it, but now obviously will be very annoyed at the extreme plot changes, yet the only thing that the defenders can say is "just don't buy it bruh", stupid.
if you don't like it don't buy it lol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. "Don't like the game? Just don't buy it!"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A