• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
1 year ago#161
My order went to the warehouse today. So hopefully I’ll have the game before weekend.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: bentleym33

bentleym33
1 year ago#162
Mines been shipped so hopefully get it over the weekend

User Info: Hylian-Hero

Hylian-Hero
1 year ago#163
I think I might be getting mine tomorrow along with my copy of Resident Evil 3

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
1 year ago#164
bentleym33 posted...
Mines been shipped so hopefully get it over the weekend
You are likely to get tomorrow.

User Info: gregcamhon

gregcamhon
1 year ago#165
Mines on processing, got the warehouse email half 6
PSN: Namyenoh
Switch: SW-5592-3895-5009

Antfunk
1 year ago#166
Just a quick update. It arrived at the RM office last night. It says it is still their and expects to arrive today still. Will post here when that changes. Any updates for anyone else?

User Info: nableet

nableet
1 year ago#167
Base let me down, so I bought it via ShopTo last night (paying with Klarna to lessen the annoyance of paying £10 more). Got the warehouse Email last night and status is 'processing' at the moment.

Don't need it early, but Base had no idea when they would have it and can't be doing with that.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
My name? It's Hugh Mungus.

Antfunk
1 year ago#168
nableet posted...
Base let me down, so I bought it via ShopTo last night (paying with Klarna to lessen the annoyance of paying £10 more). Got the warehouse Email last night and status is 'processing' at the moment.

Don't need it early, but Base had no idea when they would have it and can't be doing with that.
You have a good chance of getting tomorrow I would guess unless they been flooded.

Antfunk
1 year ago#169
Also Simplygames who have only ever had it available to watch have taken it off and now have it labelled as out of stock. Probably. Does this mean a shortage then as you could never even preorder with them.

User Info: Jordan19Power

Jordan19Power
1 year ago#170
My copy was shipped 1st class yesterday before 5:20PM (their pick up time) so I’m 50/50 getting my copy today I’d say. Weird though I ordered 2 copies, 1 was shipped and the other is still processing. The processing copy I ordered later on. Hope it gets here soon as it’s a gift!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A