• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Anyone else not gonna be able to buy this game?

User Info: SufferThyFate

SufferThyFate
3 days ago#1
With the virus stuff going on I know a good portion of people are out of work at the moment, I know a good amount of people go pay check by pay check like me. I definitely won't have the money to get this when it comes out which sucks but hey s*** happens. What games are you guys gonna play until then if you can't afford it? I'm thinking about trying to finish up the epilogue of Dragon Quest 11 in the mean time myself
If you don't yeet, someone else will, that would be a big mistake

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#2
Luckily/unluckily paid it off before the quarantine. But sucks for everyone who can’t afford it now

SufferThyFate
3 days ago#3
Most definitely, I'll just have to do everything in my power to avoid spoliers considering they seem to have changed a couple details and story bits of the game

User Info: tdane14

tdane14
3 days ago#4
SufferThyFate posted...
Most definitely, I'll just have to do everything in my power to avoid spoliers considering they seem to have changed a couple details and story bits of the game

What state are you located in if you don’t mind me asking?

A bill was passed that would give $1200 to every eligible American as well.

I know I know, that money should be put in savings and used for essentials, but getting one measly game wouldn’t be so bad.

considering that there’s probly gonna be plenty of dumb Americans using it for drugs, gambling, lift kits for their trucks, spoilers on their overpriced sports cars that they can’t afford, expensive shoes, etc., I think spending $60 of that money on an experience instead of a meaningless material thing wouldn’t be so bad.

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
3 days ago#5
Digital?
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 days ago#6
These days the price drops rapidly on anything not Nintendo. So on the bright side, if you get it a couple months down the line you'll probably find a deal and possibly have updates/patches to improve the experience.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

SufferThyFate
3 days ago#7
tdane14 posted...
What state are you located in if you don’t mind me asking?

A bill was passed that would give $1200 to every eligible American as well.

I know I know, that money should be put in savings and used for essentials, but getting one measly game wouldn’t be so bad.

considering that there’s probly gonna be plenty of dumb Americans using it for drugs, gambling, lift kits for their trucks, spoilers on their overpriced sports cars that they can’t afford, expensive shoes, etc., I think spending $60 of that money on an experience instead of a meaningless material thing wouldn’t be so bad.
I live in Tennessee, not gonna lie I've been thinking about at least using enough to get the game when it comes through depending on when we get it

User Info: orah

orah
3 days ago#8
i have no money but besides i don't buy consoles as i am PC master race. playing the game is no big deal for me so i'll wait for the port and just watch on YT.

User Info: saint_zodiac

saint_zodiac
3 days ago#9
I still have mine to pay off and of course since I can't reorder it now. I rather prefer the physical copy just so I could save space on the hard drive, the Shrina card was just a bonus regardless. If I do go the digital route it will take most of the weekend to download. So I will wait on the 9th to call game stop and see what the situation is.
Are you able file for unemployment? My workplace was nice enough to do it for me, as well as a few other employees, until they let us come back in a couple weeks. There are also places hiring (like grocery stores and amazon) if you want to get some more/extra money in the meantime.
here to enjoy discussing games ~
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Anyone else not gonna be able to buy this game?
  • Post New Message