• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I didn't really like the demo... but I'm still going to buy.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#11
spikethedevil posted...
Lesbians have a specific look? Cloud and Sephiroth always looked somewhat feminine.
Especially since Seph was supposed to look like Aerith at first and then eventually looked almost identical to Jenova. As well as Cloud being picked as the most attractive between Aerith and Tifa.
I have doubts about pretty much all the VAs except Tifa so far. There's a lot of potential emotional depth and development that we're going to hear voiced for the first time that is really crucial to selling those moments. I like Barret's VA so far for example, but how is he going to sell his reaction to Aerith's death, to Dyne and Corel, to Biggs Wedge and Jessie's deaths, his resignation and understanding that hes not fit to lead anymore etc. Cloud's VA seems like one of the better ones, if a bit monotone at times.

I like that hes scrawny but still muscular though. And that he's less cool than he believes he is. I think it fits. Like the interaction where Barret asks his age and he tries to be like First class to show off his rank/title. It'll make later events even better if they can maintain that perception for longer, and also make Aerith's attraction to Cloud less puzzling.
Well, his haircut is a bit more j-pop like and feminine now than back in the days, but overall this is pretty much his OG appearance.

Also, he is 21, it would be weird for him NOT to sound young.
Bennyb357 posted...
Yeah I love the OG and I’m digging the remake too, but I agree with TC, Cloud definitely looks and sounds kinda emo or metro or something. My gf even says he looks like a lesbian lol! I’m hoping as I play through the game my opinion will change. Going to try to look at him as a dragon ball Z-type of character instead, that’s a little more cool IMO.
a hot lesbian boi

User Info: Rahsiel30

Rahsiel30
3 days ago#15
VERY_GOOD_BOI posted...
For me Midgar was always the most annoying part. After you got out of that mess of a city, you were greeted with an amazing piece of music (Cloud's theme, aka the world map theme), and Kalm which was complete opposite of Midgar (chill and calming, I see what they did there, huehuehe). Not to mention bunch of other cool locations and towns.

The other towns are just 5 building and thats it. Migar in the original got the most love from the developers. I don’t even think you are a true ff7 fan and I’m not surprised you are such a hater anymore.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Rahsiel30

Rahsiel30
3 days ago#16
spikethedevil posted...
Lesbians have a specific look? Cloud and Sephiroth always looked somewhat feminine.

Best example of someone who got older and now likes different thinks, I bet he only plays western games, hate anything japanese and if he could he would turn ff7 remake visually into a ND clone.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
3 days ago#17
Cloud gave me Peter Parker vibes with his style of speech and voice. Like sarcastic, confident and smart.
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17

User Info: amerk

amerk
3 days ago#18
Rahsiel30 posted...
The other towns are just 5 building and thats it. Migar in the original got the most love from the developers. I don’t even think you are a true ff7 fan and I’m not surprised you are such a hater anymore.
Dude, what kind of response was this bulls***? The poster said he felt Midgar was annoying but loved all the other locations, and your first reaction was to act like a child, throw a tantrum over somebody not liking Midgar, and then making some oddball insults?

I really hope you were just trolling him and this wasn't a serious comment.

User Info: SpaceshipDragon

SpaceshipDragon
3 days ago#19
I'm sure he will grow on me. He is sassy though and that's cool. His comeback about Barret seeking help in the elevator was awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I didn't really like the demo... but I'm still going to buy.
  • Post New Message