• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JayRPG

JayRPG
2 months ago#141
This is very kind of you! Im in!
DFFOO [JP]: https://imgur.com/a/FsKF6yt
DFFOO [GL]: https://imgur.com/HlNatnv

User Info: josephgs

josephgs
2 months ago#142
Would love to have the theme thanks!
Finally some Action!!

User Info: FallenRazgriz

FallenRazgriz
2 months ago#143
Sign me up too, please.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 months ago#144
@Sith___Master has won. I'll send you the code in a private message.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: Sith___Master

Sith___Master
2 months ago#145
Thanks again for the code. Really appreciate it @Enclave
"And all the wants, And all the needs, All I dont want to need at all."

User Info: lightsword21

lightsword21
2 months ago#146
Enclave posted...
@Sith___Master has won. I'll send you the code in a private message.
thanks for even doing the giveaway

Enclave
2 months ago#147
No problem, I'm planning on doing the give away again for the other bits of DLC I mentioned in the first post.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: tfwnolife

tfwnolife
2 months ago#148
Enclave posted...
@tfwnolife has won. I'll send you the code in a private message.
HOLY s*** I CAN'T BELEIVE IT :D
Posts look better with sigs.

User Info: _Saint_Boot_

_Saint_Boot_
1 month ago#149
Well I totally missed this one. What I would like the most is the equipment dlc for the game, and I hope someday to find a good samaritan who has extra they do not need for whatever reason.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest:The only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons! Mutton, Fresh Mutton! People who hate Smooth Jazz have no class, couth or dignity.

Enclave
1 month ago#150
_Saint_Boot_ posted...
Well I totally missed this one. What I would like the most is the equipment dlc for the game, and I hope someday to find a good samaritan who has extra they do not need for whatever reason.

Oh, I have some extra codes for the items, going to do this style give away for those as well. Also I may have an extra Tifa code as well to give away depending on a friend of mine. So yeah, expect another give away from me, just not 100% sure if I'll be doing another for the Tifa theme itself.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A