• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 week ago#31
meteora88 posted...
I hope not.

Zack making a long speech before dying was one of the worst things that got changed in CC.
Long speech? Was like 5-7 lines haha. Unless you mean his epilogue after he was already dead.

User Info: cjtencounter

cjtencounter
1 week ago#32
Lord_Zenki posted...
I will eat my hat if they even mention Genesis and Angeal.

And I don't own a hat so that means I'll go buy one just to eat it.

If this happens it might actually ruin the story for me. But we'll see, I never played CC and I have an open mind. But those characters DO annoy me, that I know.
TOP 5 consoles: 1. PS1 | 2. PS2 | 3. NES | 4. Genesis | 5. PS3

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
1 week ago#33
cjtencounter posted...
If this happens it might actually ruin the story for me. But we'll see, I never played CC and I have an open mind. But those characters DO annoy me, that I know.

Um read his post again lol. He doesn’t think they will get mentioned.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#34
Justicecho posted...
Long speech? Was like 5-7 lines haha. Unless you mean his epilogue after he was already dead.

5-7 lines is way too long for someone who got shot to s***.

I just felt that his original death, where Cloud finds him already dead, with Midgar right there in the background, was just chilling. It made it all the more memorable to me.

Letting a character get in some final words before dying with a smile on their face is just lame, especially when his death is meant to be tragic.

Floating up into the sky with bright lights glowing and and arm extending out to him just killed the impact.

If they pull this same s*** with Aerith... then again Tabata isn't at the helm so there may be some hope...
MindOverMatter posted...
Not by a long short.
Dude, it’s literally Crisis Core with less rng.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
6 days ago#36
BrightShield786 posted...
Dude, it’s literally Crisis Core with less rng.

The battle system? Not even close. It is its own thing.
https://imgur.com/01hqfpL https://imgur.com/bBmVbul
donkeyjack posted...
The battle system? Not even close. It is its own thing.
No, it’s an upgraded Crisis Core. The difference being the lack of rng, and additional party members.

If they ever made a Crisis Core 2, it would play very similar to this.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
6 days ago#38
It's not even remotely similar to CC.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!
spikethedevil posted...
It's not even remotely similar to CC.
“It’s a brand new thing! Waaaaaaay different than other battle system SE has ever made!” - shills on GameFaqs

User Info: silverden75

silverden75
6 days ago#40
theyd have to get gackts permission to recreate his character (i think it was genesis) so i dont think thatll happen. i also think thats why there hasnt been a cc remake.
just a normal hermit with an obsession with stories.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this
  • Post New Message