• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this

User Info: ClericIdola

ClericIdola
3 days ago#21
The Compilation goes completely left when it involves Genesis, and maybe dual-wielding Sephiroth-lite.
RoyMustang1990 is my official troll.

User Info: erinhale

erinhale
3 days ago#22
BreakevenCloud posted...
They’ve already confirmed no Genesis
He won't show up in Nibelheim, I guarantee it. I'd put money on the fate ghosts showing up though.
"I love the FF games but hate the fanbase" = I like one of the crappy, unpopular ones.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: echiex

echiex
3 days ago#23
if derv going to put genesis in
i think it not bad idea to put something to good use genesis as secrete boss

since there are simulation training room in shinra building

User Info: Angelalex242

Angelalex242
3 days ago#24
If Genesis is a secret boss, fighting the Dirge crew of Weiss etc. Would be fun too. Cause what if you don't wanna shoot Weiss and would prefer to hit him with a sword
There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
Which side am I on? You decide. (Name is split Angel Alex 242)

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
3 days ago#25
erinhale posted...
He won't show up in Nibelheim, I guarantee it. I'd put money on the fate ghosts showing up though.
The fate ghosts will probably be everywhere
Play games.

User Info: weedCanadianboi

weedCanadianboi
3 days ago#26
BreakevenCloud posted...
They said something ages ago basically saying compilation isn’t relevant, but they recently made it explicitly clear about Genesis. I can’t remember if other things were mentioned
Source

Give a source.
Just smoke some weed and relax bro.
weedCanadianboi posted...
Source

Give a source.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dualshockers.com/tetsuya-nomura-final-fantasy-vii-remake-no-compilation-characters/amp/

Never forget Cait Sith #1.
Genesis should fade into obscurity forever

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#29
MindOverMatter posted...
Was it about Genesis in particular ? I remember Nomura saying that there would be no compilation character at all though I might be wrong.
Didn't specifically say Gen and also never specified if they'll never show up in any of the parts just not this first part. Which makes sense for the most part. Would want the majority if any of the comp characters to be in later after a lot of the reveals. Like any character from BC really.

Tetsuya Nomura: “No characters from it appear in this game, but certain elements from it are touched upon in a certain way. Moreover, it’s not part of Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, but there are character(s) from Nojima’s sidestory novel Final Fantasy VII The Kids Are Alright who appear in the game.”

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 days ago#30
I hope not.

Zack making a long speech before dying was one of the worst things that got changed in CC.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this
  • Post New Message