• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 days ago#11
It would be quite bold of them to put Genesis in the flashbacks since he was totally irrelevant. Cloud is like "OH YEAH AND GENESIS WAS THERE AND HE SAID A COUPLE THINGS AND LEFT DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THAT GENESIS GUY HE SURE EXISTED".
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP7lOxq8wmo8EACam5yamFuseoWkDOplr
GameFAQs Lounge playlist.

User Info: weedCanadianboi

weedCanadianboi
3 days ago#12
TomorrowDog posted...
It would be quite bold of them to put Genesis in the flashbacks since he was totally irrelevant. Cloud is like "OH YEAH AND GENESIS WAS THERE AND HE SAID A COUPLE THINGS AND LEFT DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THAT GENESIS GUY HE SURE EXISTED".

Oh no that probably wouldn't happen.

I'm just hoping we get some type of DLC that just takes on Crisis Core with Zack being playable.
Just smoke some weed and relax bro.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
3 days ago#13
weedCanadianboi posted...
I'm just saying it as an hunch hoping it will happen.
I'm sorry for not being clear.
Not being clear is an understatement, since you couched it in terms of being a done deal. At any rate, I stand by my position. Zack is dead and needs to stay that way; there is no reason to expand his role one iota. Genesis and Angeal are cringeworthy garbage. I honestly do not see how this game would benefit from Crisis Core material.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
1Tekkaman posted...
Not being clear is an understatement, since you couched it in terms of being a done deal. At any rate, I stand by my position. Zack is dead and needs to stay that way; there is no reason to expand his role one iota. Genesis and Angeal are cringeworthy garbage. I honestly do not see how this game would benefit from Crisis Core material.

World building mostly, every diegesis benefits from added lore and background, though crisis core has quite poor content to add.
Will be?

The combat is already Crisis Core 2.0.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts
BrightShield786 posted...
Will be?

The combat is already Crisis Core 2.0.

Not by a long short.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
3 days ago#17
I wish they would. Just only thing I would change is merge Angeal and Genesis together. Both were good enough characters but if they had been one character with Genesis being Zack’s mentor then going through his degradation and revolt it would have had a lot more impact than just Angeal being like “well my bestie says I gotta destroy the world now. So Yep I guess that’s what I’m doing.”
They’ve already confirmed no Genesis
Never forget Cait Sith #1.
BreakevenCloud posted...
They’ve already confirmed no Genesis

Was it about Genesis in particular ? I remember Nomura saying that there would be no compilation character at all though I might be wrong.
MindOverMatter posted...
Was it about Genesis in particular ? I remember Nomura saying that there would be no compilation character at all though I might be wrong.

They said something ages ago basically saying compilation isn’t relevant, but they recently made it explicitly clear about Genesis. I can’t remember if other things were mentioned
Never forget Cait Sith #1.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this
  • Post New Message