• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this
I can't wait(meaning other parts), but also I hope that Advent Children makes its way into the later parts as well.
Just smoke some weed and relax bro.

User Info: OverlordDeath

OverlordDeath
4 days ago#2
It's a possibility. A remaster of it would be most welcome, but if anything, some sort of DLC for one of the parts is always possible.

User Info: Litane

Litane
4 days ago#3
What do you mean it "will be a part of this"? I think you mean Zack and the Nibelheim event (aka the only part of CC that's actually important) will be a part of it and well.....duh. I don't think you are going to find a playable remake of CC inside this game.

I get that you are trying to bait and everything but Advent Children happens years after this game ends. It's not going to be a part of it, it hasn't happened yet.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: Lord_Zenki

Lord_Zenki
4 days ago#4
I will eat my hat if they even mention Genesis and Angeal.

And I don't own a hat so that means I'll go buy one just to eat it.
FC: 0748-7304-9172
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Zenki

User Info: Magoichi

Magoichi
4 days ago#5
There will be references, but I wouldn't expect Compilation games to become playable parts. It's basically been cemented as an alternate continuity, so they don't even have to lead into Advent Children. They could end things more concretely this time for certain characters.

User Info: weedCanadianboi

weedCanadianboi
4 days ago#6
Litane posted...
What do you mean it "will be a part of this"? I think you mean Zack and the Nibelheim event (aka the only part of CC that's actually important) will be a part of it and well.....duh. I don't think you are going to find a playable remake of CC inside this game.

I get that you are trying to bait and everything but Advent Children happens years after this game ends. It's not going to be a part of it, it hasn't happened yet.
It will as well as Dirge of Cerberus

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
4 days ago#7
weedCanadianboi posted...
It will as well as Dirge of Cerberus
you didn't even answer his question
Play games.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 days ago#8
First off, I note you provide exactly zero evidence. Secondly, it would by any sane standard be a very bad move; Crisis Core was nothing but a collection of clumsy retcons attempting to milk the original game's popularity.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: MindOverMatter

MindOverMatter
4 days ago#9
Not a big fan of the compilation as a whole, but I would really dig a rebooted Advent Children DLC at the end of the last part that takes into account the differences between OG and the Remake. As long as we never see Genesis again...

User Info: weedCanadianboi

weedCanadianboi
4 days ago#10
1Tekkaman posted...
First off, I note you provide exactly zero evidence. Secondly, it would by any sane standard be a very bad move; Crisis Core was nothing but a collection of clumsy retcons attempting to milk the original game's popularity.
I'm just saying it as an hunch hoping it will happen.
I'm sorry for not being clear.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Whether you like it or not. Crisis Core will be part of this
  • Post New Message