• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I'm happy about how its going to be 3 games
Another reason i love this is I absolutely love the gameplay!! I truly feel it's a good blend of classic atb and real time action. Square did awesome on the demo and the gameplay is deep

User Info: MyloMane

MyloMane
1 week ago#22
amerk posted...
Here's the thing that gets overlooked when fanboys feign "not understanding" when some people complain.

To a lot of people it's not Final Fantasy VII (not yet at least) if you can't get the whole experience (whole story and setting) in one go.

Breaking it into parts breaks the immersion of what some were hoping to re-experience. Not to mention we have no idea what kind of story changes they made, what they've shifted into Midgar's story arc, how anything carries over or if it will at all.

The only option is to wait for the whole thing to eventually come out and hope it includes a more integrated experience at that point.

I must respectfully say, this is not overlooked, at least by me, and probably others. That's the obvious thing people are complaining about. Its obvious they want the whole story on one purchase. The people being positive are choosing to enjoy what we are getting for what it is, and can see the high potential of a way better experience with multiple full length games. Its like, if you love FF7 so much, wouldn't you want to see more of it? Also, if its about price, you can always wait longer until the game is $20 and then grab them all then.

Its complete entitlement to complain. I understand the complaint, but I don't understand the choosing to only look at the negative when there's so many positives that over blow the negatives in the long run.
Love God and proud of it. Steam, Origin, PSN, Switch: mylomane

MyloMane
1 week ago#23
slipknotron1626 posted...
I am not, the first one took how many years? How many different consoles generations will it be on by the time the final part comes out. I dont want a game to be long for the sake of being long with filler and padding.

It's highly unlikely the next games will take as long my friend. Highly. Once the first part comes out, and there's plans for the next parts, those come out way sooner. Its like a new show may have taken years of development, but then Season 2 comes out the next year. Unless, the show bombs then it is game over. This game is not likely to bomb under any normal circumstances.
Not anywhere near full length.
Nu gamers..Such a disgrace. Content on spending more for absolute LESS and dont care they are getting ripped off.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 week ago#25
madmatt posted...
Coronavirus is knocking on the door of total end game and we got mofos progressing their happiness that ff7r will be 3 games

Newsflash it's going to be one game because were in the end game now
humanity definitely doesn't have much time left but it won't be because of Corona
Play games.

User Info: ChipNoir

ChipNoir
1 week ago#26
amerk posted...
Here's the thing that gets overlooked when fanboys feign "not understanding" when some people complain.

To a lot of people it's not Final Fantasy VII (not yet at least) if you can't get the whole experience (whole story and setting) in one go.

Breaking it into parts breaks the immersion of what some were hoping to re-experience. Not to mention we have no idea what kind of story changes they made, what they've shifted into Midgar's story arc, how anything carries over or if it will at all.

The only option is to wait for the whole thing to eventually come out and hope it includes a more integrated experience at that point.

Why should anyone care about THAT particular kind of person's little neurotic foible?

If they want to deprive themselves of an experience, that's their own problem.

User Info: tdane14

tdane14
1 week ago#27
Its a win-win. Square gets to milk the product and make more money - and we get more FF7, more expanded lore, more remade music, deeper characters, etc. basically more of what we love.

More FF7 is good FF7 I say.

MyloMane
1 week ago#28
tdane14 posted...
Its a win-win. Square gets to milk the product and make more money - and we get more FF7, more expanded lore, more remade music, deeper characters, etc. basically more of what we love.

Lol indeed

User Info: ChipNoir

ChipNoir
1 week ago#29
tdane14 posted...

Is it really milking if enough people actually view the quality of content as worth their money and time?

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
1 week ago#30
As long as there is a bunch of s*** to do I will enjoy my time with it. Hope they add in little updates to the gameplay each game to make it flow better and better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8XFPkB7csg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4NXJeDJkk
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I'm happy about how its going to be 3 games
  • Post New Message