• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I'm happy about how its going to be 3 games

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
4 days ago#11
I don't personally care about it being multi-part, but where did this idea that it's going to be three games come from? No one knows.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: _Emi_

_Emi_
4 days ago#12
3 is a safe bet by simply looking at what needs adapting.

User Info: Bigfellah56

Bigfellah56
4 days ago#13
madmatt posted...
Coronavirus is knocking on the door of total end game and we got mofos progressing their happiness that ff7r will be 3 games

Newsflash it's going to be one game because were in the end game now

Nice try to scare people there you dumb piece of trash. Yes it is very dangerous, but end game? not even close there scum.
Newsflash it's going to be 2021 and people will be out and about enjoying life and laughing, while you're still hiding in your house under your blanket screaming " THA CARONAH VAIRUS IS COMING TO KILL US ALL!!!", One more thing there champ, go to hell.
Spoiler Alert: Everyone dies in the end.

User Info: lemon_love01

lemon_love01
4 days ago#14
I’m sure they didn’t decide on how many parts it’ll be, because after part 2 (since they are working on it) they will decide based on sales/success if they’ll work on more parts or cram the rest of the story on a final part.
To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

User Info: amerk

amerk
4 days ago#15
Here's the thing that gets overlooked when fanboys feign "not understanding" when some people complain.

To a lot of people it's not Final Fantasy VII (not yet at least) if you can't get the whole experience (whole story and setting) in one go.

Breaking it into parts breaks the immersion of what some were hoping to re-experience. Not to mention we have no idea what kind of story changes they made, what they've shifted into Midgar's story arc, how anything carries over or if it will at all.

The only option is to wait for the whole thing to eventually come out and hope it includes a more integrated experience at that point.
I still say it will be 4 or 5 parts. There is only one FF VII and SE want to milk it as long as possible. Then after the last part has been completed, they start on the next Remake for VR, the technology should be much better by then.
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
I am going to look forward to each and every installment of this glorious odyssey.
Yeah cant wait til episode 2

User Info: Guru_Clef

Guru_Clef
4 days ago#18
I’m also very happy about this! More to play!!
I am not, the first one took how many years? How many different consoles generations will it be on by the time the final part comes out. I dont want a game to be long for the sake of being long with filler and padding.
Hope is an illusion for the optimistic.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
4 days ago#20
KarmelCHAOS posted...
I don't personally care about it being multi-part, but where did this idea that it's going to be three games come from? No one knows.

Its just because the trilogy format is usually one of the best for developing a narration....but ofc it was never confirmed this will be 3 games like TC seems to believe, infact for all we know the remake' story could even go beyond the events of the original game, making the prediction about the number of games even more unreliable.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I'm happy about how its going to be 3 games
  • Post New Message