• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I'm happy about how its going to be 3 games

User Info: MyloMane

MyloMane
5 days ago#1
Shoot, 3 full length games instead of one of the greatest RPG game ever made? Sign me up!
We get this great story retold and expanded upon majorly?

Its crazy seeing all the complaints. This is a game they are making for our enjoyment, and profit of course. This easily could have never happened.

Game finally gets remade. Its a win win. Win for new players, and a win for fans of many many years.

It doesn't take away from the original, it adds to it greatly. I don't see any reason to be mad about it at all, its a product for you to buy if you want it and its a great product.

Love God and proud of it. Steam, Origin, PSN, Switch: mylomane

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
5 days ago#2
Coronavirus is knocking on the door of total end game and we got mofos progressing their happiness that ff7r will be 3 games

Newsflash it's going to be one game because were in the end game now
There are no decisions that come regret free...

User Info: Sacred_Penance

Sacred_Penance
5 days ago#3
I'm sorry, but you must be a blind fanboy to not be outraged by what is clearly Square milking consumers for money with little regard for the integrity of the original at all. Like the game or not, you simply can't deny that the entire thing is an evil cash grab that you are falling for, have higher standards!

Just kidding, but some people will say things to that effect lol.

MyloMane
5 days ago#4
madmatt posted...
Coronavirus is knocking on the door of total end game and we got mofos progressing their happiness that ff7r will be 3 games

Newsflash it's going to be one game because were in the end game now

In this topic of a FF7 board, I'd say its appropriate. Also, who said this is end game? You don't know that. There are much more important things than video games though of course. My point was to not complain about a product that you aren't owed, and that it will be a good product.

MyloMane
5 days ago#5
Sacred_Penance posted...
I'm sorry, but you must be a blind fanboy to not be outraged by what is clearly Square milking consumers for money with little regard for the integrity of the original at all. Like the game or not, you simply can't deny that the entire thing is an evil cash grab that you are falling for, have higher standards!

Lol. Nice. I'm assuming you feel the opposite.

Also, on that point, who cares of square wants to make more money with their game, its their right to let us know what we are getting for what amount of money, and we to choose to buy or not. This is for entertainment lol.

User Info: Rahsiel30

Rahsiel30
5 days ago#6
Im a fan of dystopian cities with diesel/steam/cyber and biopunk elements and midgar is one of the most interesting ones. After the news the game would be multipart I hoped for a midgar only part tbh.

Sacred_Penance posted...

Haha u had me goin too, that is literally how how they respond

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
5 days ago#8
It was never confirmed to be 3 games from what I've heard.

They don't know how many parts it'll end up being.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
5 days ago#9
I am going to look forward to each and every installment of this glorious odyssey.
http://i.imgur.com/FKcoeTN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/b5ETWnL.jpg

User Info: marko7

marko7
4 days ago#10
meteora88 posted...
It was never confirmed to be 3 games from what I've heard.

They don't know how many parts it'll end up being.
^This.

There hasn't been any confirmation on how many parts there's going to be.
Made you look
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I'm happy about how its going to be 3 games
  • Post New Message