• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Jessie is the kind of girl...

User Info: orah

orah
3 days ago#31
madmatt posted...
@Cfuson001 jesus dude you gotta get out of the house more. I may play alot of video games but you're just plain insane
there's literally nothing wrong with what he said but i guess normalcy creeps incels out...
orah posted...
there's literally nothing wrong with what he said but i guess normalcy creeps incels out...
madmatt is alpha
did u see his pics

he's hiding 12 pack on that tight shirt

orah
3 days ago#33
unitedinkiling posted...
madmatt is alpha
did u see his pics

he's hiding 12 pack on that tight shirt
he could very well be a creep IRL, there's nothing wrong with what he said. she's the most realistically appealing out of all the girls. that's all he said and everyone freaked out
orah posted...
he could very well be a creep IRL, there's nothing wrong with what he said. she's the most realistically appealing out of all the girls. that's all he said and everyone freaked out
its literally a joke/troll thread

what do you expect,people get baited like cfuson

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
3 days ago#35
orah posted...
Well if he wants to marry an average looking chick that everyone and their mother has banged that's his prerogative but i wouldn't call that "normalcy"
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

orah
3 days ago#36
Pig143 posted...
Well if he wants to marry an average looking chick that everyone and their mother has banged that's his prerogative but i wouldn't call that "normalcy"
it's far from incel behavior. don't know why people lost their s*** over it

Pig143
3 days ago#37
orah posted...
it's far from incel behavior. don't know why people lost their s*** over it
Well it's always weird when people put fictional characters on a pedestal but extra weird when talking about "bringing her home to mom", also looking average doesn't help
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

orah
3 days ago#38
Pig143 posted...
Well it's always weird when people put fictional characters on a pedestal but extra weird when talking about "bringing her home to mom", also looking average doesn't help
the topic says "that kind of girl". wtf else would he be talking about except IRL girls? but when fusion talks about the topic at hand, THAT'S when it's weird? k

Pig143
3 days ago#39
orah posted...
the topic says "that kind of girl". wtf else would he be talking about except IRL girls? but when fusion talks about the topic at hand, THAT'S when it's weird? k
Well it's best not to put any girls on a pedestal, but the fact she's fictional and he talks about wanting to bring her home to meet mom?

What do we know about her to think that? "Hey mom, this chick was sexually aggressive towards me the first day i met her so we're gonna get married now"

orah
3 days ago#40
Pig143 posted...
Well it's best not to put any girls on a pedestal, but the fact she's fictional and he talks about wanting to bring her home to meet mom?

What do we know about her to think that? "Hey mom, this chick was sexually aggressive towards me the first day i met her so we're gonna get married now"
k
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Jessie is the kind of girl...
  • Post New Message