• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Jessie is the kind of girl...

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
3 days ago#21
XxGhaleonxX posted...
Same. This is some borderline incel s*** right here. Lol man these boards are ridiculous.

@XxGhaleonxX man you basement trolls just cant get enough can you? I'm willing to bet my testicles that you wont post pics of yourself. If you did we would all see who the real incel is. These boards are only ridiculous because they're infested with trolls such yourself. Begone troll. B-b-begone I say!
There are no decisions that come regret free...

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
3 days ago#22
madmatt posted...
@XxGhaleonxX man you basement trolls just cant get enough can you? I'm willing to bet my testicles that you wont post pics of yourself. If you did we would all see who the real incel is. These boards are only ridiculous because they're infested with trolls such yourself. Begone troll. B-b-begone I say!
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/6/4/AAAtxmAAASLg.jpg
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

madmatt
3 days ago#23
XxGhaleonxX posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/6/4/AAAtxmAAASLg.jpg

That's probably about what you look like

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
3 days ago#24
madmatt posted...
That's probably about what you look like

Zing.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

madmatt
3 days ago#25
XxGhaleonxX posted...
Zing.

Zip it
Cfuson001 posted...
Of course Jessie isn't "girlfriend" material to you guys, all you do is stay inside playing video games all day. Jessie is an outgoing hyper active girl that loves doing physical things, shes fit for a reason. Shes the girl next door, cute, funny and down to earth, the type that you bring home to meet your mom. Jessie is the most "realistic" woman in ff7 remake and that's what's charming about her, its why there are countless forum posts about her everyday.
too many words to explain your insecurity

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
2 days ago#27
Jeannie13 posted...
My thoughts exactly, doesn't take into account there are women attracted to other women.
Please elaborate, as it seems like all the options on the poll could apply to females as well as males

Lets's look at the poll options
you bang really hard and fast, then act like you have no clue who she is.
For the fast and hard bang she may need a starp on but it looks like everything could apply to both
try to avoid at all costs because everybody know she a ho.
Some lesbian/bisexuals don't want someone who is openly sexual to people they just met
take home to mom and try to turn into a house wife.
There are definitely girls that want to turn their partners into housewives

Continued on next post...
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
2 days ago#28

you keep on speed dial for those lonely night quickies.
Believe me, females have booty call friends with benefits on speed dial
a guaranteed good time with a side of wang rot.
Sometimes females scissor and girls can get infected with stuff by other girls
who could beat you at video games and then turn around and beat you off literally.
i believe Lady Gaga once said "i have a huge f***ing dick"
everyone wants to slip inside of until she starts talking.
You think females can't lose attraction after hearing something being said and how it's said?
you want as a girlfriend. Smart, funny, nymphomaniac
Some girls want to be in an open relationship or poly
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/1/0/AAWWe8AAASNy.jpg
https://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/f4pgta/almost_a_year_of_our_fantastic_threelationship/
These three people look happy
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: Guru_Clef

Guru_Clef
2 days ago#29
madmatt posted...
Shes the kind of girlfriend that will bang you right after she banged your best friend and your dad.
That’s hot.
Misogyny? on Gamefaqs?! I was told it was the thing of legends.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Jessie is the kind of girl...
  • Post New Message