• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Jessie is the kind of girl...

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
1 week ago#11
Mudonis posted...
Speed dial.
Suprised this isn't winning the poll at the moment, i'd figure it would be ahead by a landslide
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 week ago#12
Avoid.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#13
Jessie is the kind of girl that you pump and dump.
http://i.imgur.com/iyLvWTZ.jpg

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#14
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Jessie is the kind of girl that you pump and dump.
"dump"? you think too highly of jessie. she doesn't want a relationship either buddo. she's horny and that's that
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Cfuson001

Cfuson001
1 week ago#15
Of course Jessie isn't "girlfriend" material to you guys, all you do is stay inside playing video games all day. Jessie is an outgoing hyper active girl that loves doing physical things, shes fit for a reason. Shes the girl next door, cute, funny and down to earth, the type that you bring home to meet your mom. Jessie is the most "realistic" woman in ff7 remake and that's what's charming about her, its why there are countless forum posts about her everyday.

(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: marthogly

marthogly
1 week ago#16
She's annoying. If she was a man she would be one of those cringy guys who cat call women and don't understand when a woman rejects them.

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
6 days ago#17
infixter posted...
Well, this whole thing is unsettlingly misogynistic.

My thoughts exactly, doesn't take into account there are women attracted to other women.
https://twitch.tv/jeannielove

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
6 days ago#18
Cfuson001 posted...
Of course Jessie isn't "girlfriend" material to you guys, all you do is stay inside playing video games all day. Jessie is an outgoing hyper active girl that loves doing physical things, shes fit for a reason. Shes the girl next door, cute, funny and down to earth, the type that you bring home to meet your mom. Jessie is the most "realistic" woman in ff7 remake and that's what's charming about her, its why there are countless forum posts about her everyday.

@Cfuson001 jesus dude you gotta get out of the house more. I may play alot of video games but you're just plain insane
There are no decisions that come regret free...

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
6 days ago#19
xEnraiyax posted...
Translation: No Fun Allowed! This board is ultra super serious and oh so mature!

Exactly. Why everybody so serious these days?
There are no decisions that come regret free...

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
6 days ago#20
infixter posted...
Well, this whole thing is unsettlingly misogynistic.

Same. This is some borderline incel s*** right here. Lol man these boards are ridiculous.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Jessie is the kind of girl...
  • Post New Message