• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. do you listen to video game music?
I like listening to Two Point Hospital and Harvest Moon OSTs while working. And some anime soundtracks for exercise (My Hero Academia!)

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
5 days ago#42
ciscostudent561 posted...
@behindtheword
Yeah ff14 music is so underrated
Nail of the heavens is awesome!! Genius composition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmbVv0h06H4

Quite good, has a Falcom Sound Team feel to it.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
I used to. Then I got pretty bored of music, with rare exceptions. I find it distracting. Ironically, I used to mostly listen to it while playing games; if the game I was playing had a terrible soundtrack, I'd put on FF7 or Chrono Trigger's OST. Now every game has voice acting, audio cues, and usually at least passable music, so I don't need to.
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus

User Info: Crisys

Crisys
5 days ago#44
I always buy my music if I can physical disk and if not, digital will suffice and then I back up the files.

Although, for the past couple years I've been living off lofi, video game ost's still regularly make the rotation, especially video lofi mixes (zelda ones are usually solid)

If you haven't had a chance to listen to it, I highly recommend the Child of Light OST, it is spectacular.

Child of Light
Bastion
Final Fantasy XI OST, RoZ, CoP, ToAU, WotG
FFVII-FFX
The FF Distant Worlds and A New World Live collections
Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger (though trigger not as much because while the midi or whatever is great, it doesn't compare to orchestral)
Wild Arms
.hack//IMOQ OST (Infection, Mutation, etc)
Kingdon Hearts 1 & 2
Stardew Valley
Transitor

**Edit** Shout out to all you heroes putting Chrono Cross and Wild Arms.
PSN: Crisys_5k GT: Crisys5k
"Vaan would get destroyed in Blitzball, he's not even good enough for the Luca Goers." - Bunlert
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: marthogly

marthogly
5 days ago#45
I listen to FF OSTs, mostly FFX, X-2, XIII and VIII

User Info: DutchAngel9

DutchAngel9
5 days ago#46

I have a few Bloodborne tracks in my Spotify play list.

KarmelCHAOS posted...
People who never listen to music are so weird, like I legit couldn't imagine not listening to music every day.

I am convinced something is wrong with those people.

User Info: SparNar607

SparNar607
5 days ago#47
I listen to almost nothing but video game soundtracks.
Nier/Automata
Drakengard 2
Most of the Kingdom Hearts
Crisis Core
Tales of Series
Persona series
Shadow Hearts 2

Just to name a few.

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
5 days ago#48
Streets of Rage 2. Best OST of all time.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

User Info: JCfoxfire

JCfoxfire
5 days ago#49
Yes. Shoji M mostly. A lot of anime OSTs too. That said, Chrono Cross has the greatest musical score to this day in my mind...that intro though.
Playing: Smash Ultimate, NBA 2K20, COM, BL3, Yakuza 0, FE Three Houses, and wants RE3, FF7R, P5R, Cyberpunk, SMT V, Tales of Arise, Streets of Rage 4, NBA 2K21
I only listen to music from games and anime, my two hobbies. I prefer JRPG soundtracks those are the best IMO. This generation my favorites are Final Fantasy XV, Nier Automata and Persona 5.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. do you listen to video game music?
  • Post New Message