• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."
KarasuShiro posted...
Simple : its more confortable for a.woman of her size to wear a bra instead of letting them flap away.

Source :my wife, who have the same issue.

Thinking before whining, remember that xD
still doesn't make sense,they're going for don coreno....not a normal situation either

Sacred_Penance posted...
Honestly, casual sexism bores me, but the stupidity is face palm worthy.
I've spent the last few years away from gaming because of college and life and Idk how, but I somehow forgot how just like, utterly absolutely stupid gaming culture can be when it comes to do with anything even resembling women.

SJW confirmed.

Funny, do people like this guy even know that they are SJW stereotypes? I don’t see any “casual sexism” (whatever that is), in this thread. In fact, I barely see it anywhere, ever. I see a lot of misandry in the media though. I think what you call “sexism” is simply called free speech, and people having opinions, which clearly you have a problem with. Also, I went to college too. The difference is that I didn’t take anything I learned seriously, while you clearly ate up every ounce of SJW s*** that they forced down your throat. Pro tip: You can go to college and learn, but you’re supposed to mock your Marxist professors like I did, not actually take what they say to heart.

"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
(message deleted)
bakkahentai8600 posted...
But mainly, it's because people wanted Tifa's chest size to be like the FMVs model and hentai of her with DoA jiggle physics when Tifa's breasts were never designed that way in any other model and SE has never been big on jiggle physics. Especially in main games that impact their reputation.

Don’t worry, on PC there will be plenty of mods where her ample breasts will be jiggling freely, and even where they will be free from a bra, or even clothing at all, the way Tifa’s breasts should be. Just because SE can’t get it right, doesn’t mean the modders won’t be able to do things properly.

"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
unitedinkiling posted...
still doesn't make sense,they're going for don coreno....not a normal situation either
I already explained it to you. Bras help give a forbidden fruit to an ensemble and lingerie in particular is very enticing to Japanese perverts. Not to mention bras can help cleavage.
Every main Final Fantasy is a good game - even if you don't like it.
Well, except for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0
EventualDecline posted...
Don’t worry, on PC there will be plenty of mods where her ample breasts will be jiggling freely, and even where they will be free from a bra, or even clothing at all, the way Tifa’s breasts should be. Just because SE can’t get it right, doesn’t mean the modders won’t be able to do things properly.
Yup, you're going on ignore. I don't talk to stupid and you are way below even that.
Every main Final Fantasy is a good game - even if you don't like it.
Well, except for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
1 week ago#47
You guys should spend less time freaking out about fighting in your little gang war. Its poisoning your thought process.

This is a cultural decision. Its not really a social justice issue.
Tifa's and Aeris' outfits are made to reflect the girls respective characters. In Japanese culture showing your underwear is seen as promiscuous, seductive, and attention grabbing. Girls don't really wear strappy shirts and tank tops outside even in the summer in Japan because its a sort of cultural taboo.

Underwear carries more significance in Japan then in America. Tifa's very plain grey bra is a decision based on her character as well.

Have you guys never paid any attention to tropes? These things have a cultural basis and exist for a reason.
Nat 1

User Info: Litane

Litane
1 week ago#48
SJW confirmed.

Funny, do people like this guy even know that they are SJW stereotypes? I don’t see any “casual sexism” (whatever that is), in this thread. In fact, I barely see it anywhere, ever. I see a lot of misandry in the media though. I think what you call “sexism” is simply called free speech, and people having opinions, which clearly you have a problem with. Also, I went to college too. The difference is that I didn’t take anything I learned seriously, while you clearly ate up every ounce of SJW s*** that they forced down your throat. Pro tip: You can go to college and learn, but you’re supposed to mock your Marxist professors like I did, not actually take what they say to heart.
Maybe the "misandry" that you see in the media is simply called free speech and people having opinions which clearly you have a problem with.
I've got the house all to myself, I've got the world all to myself.

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
1 week ago#49
Oag is hilarious at times but they've been complaining about Tifa and ethics department for months now. People really shouldn't be expecting boob physics from Square Enix.
PSN: VileGlory
SJW confirmed.

I am more confused that someone is saying someone staring at her t*** so hard from a certain angle you can see she has a bra on that straps or something make her bust bigger.... How is this casual sexism..... like the sjw are fighting with other sjw over who is more casual sexist....
I need to work every day, millions of people on welfare depend on me to support them.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."
  • Post New Message