• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."

User Info: BakonBitz

BakonBitz
1 week ago#211
ThyBoneConsumed posted...
OAG is a much better place than this.
If OAG allows bigotry and racism in its comments then no, it's not. Go back over there.
Game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVQm69J7bGScbv3_50C0dA
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JCarby23

JCarby23
6 days ago#212
I absolutely REFUSE to purchase any censored game. So I tried to investigate for evidence of censorship in FFVIIR, mainly relying on my Japanese wife to translate various mediafor me, and can not reasonably conclude any instance of censorship. Censorship being defined to me as an interference with creative intent.

If you define censorship as covering of societally deemed sexually attractive physical characteristics, then I suppose she is censored as she's wearing leggings now.

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
6 days ago#213
JCarby23 posted...
I absolutely REFUSE to purchase any censored game. So I tried to investigate for evidence of censorship in FFVIIR, mainly relying on my Japanese wife to translate various mediafor me, and can not reasonably conclude any instance of censorship. Censorship being defined to me as an interference with creative intent.

If you define censorship as covering of societally deemed sexually attractive physical characteristics, then I suppose she is censored as she's wearing leggings now.

The thing is, the changes made have been due to an Ethics Department and not a conscious decision on the creative team's own volition.
https://twitch.tv/jeannielove
lol... inb4 next news post is how they censored tifas purple dress due to front and side views
the following is sponsored by a lost bet...
play "maplestory" its fun! try it you will like it

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
6 days ago#215
OAG constantly gets BTFO on twitter lol.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
6 days ago#216
BakonBitz posted...
If OAG allows bigotry and racism in its comments then no, it's not. Go back over there.
Most far-left echo chambers either don’t have comment sections or have removed them outright. It’s futile (but telling) to throw a buzzword tantrum because a couple sites don’t succumb to NPCs.

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
6 days ago#217
spikethedevil posted...
OAG constantly gets BTFO on twitter lol.
Twitter gets BTFO by everyone, including Twitter.
Jeannie13 posted...
The thing is, the changes made have been due to an Ethics Department and not a conscious decision on the creative team's own volition.
I am so sick of seeing this. All the Ethics Department did was push for Tifa's breasts to not bounce around when she's fighting. As in, don't be Dead or Alive.

Thus Nomura put a sports bra on her to restrict her chest like a sports bra does (instead of turning off physics on her breasts so they can have normal physics on them). The leggings was all him as far as we know, and Japan loves girls in them - it's why you see them a lot in anime for instance.
Every main Final Fantasy is a good game - even if you don't like it.
Well, except for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
6 days ago#219
Relinquished posted...
Most far-left echo chambers either don’t have comment sections or have removed them outright. It’s futile (but telling) to throw a buzzword tantrum because a couple sites don’t succumb to NPCs.
Go back to OAG.

@Relinquished
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.
Dragonage2ftw posted...
Go back to OAG.

@Relinquished

NPC alert.

"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."
  • Post New Message