• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."

User Info: VayneSolo

VayneSolo
1 week ago#201
AngraMainyu posted...
I just thought you were some lonely basement dweller. Or a troll.
Everyone is free to think whatever they wish.

User Info: AngraMainyu

AngraMainyu
1 week ago#202
VayneSolo posted...
Everyone is free to think whatever they wish.
Indeed
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest, and neither will you.
(message deleted)
Forest_Temple posted...
I'll be damned if one of you tries to judge me for what I do and do not masturbate to. You arent the boss of my penis.
Ok weirdo. No one is doing this, lol.
celestial_nero ~ Pro, Switch, Vita, One X ~ Serenity Locust
~ FFXIV - Jenova - Neko Heart ~

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
1 week ago#205
There's some pretty big kink shaming tendency in this topic. People actually being called perverts for liking boobs (one of the most vanilla things, not even a fetish) is pretty hilarious.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#206
Serenity_Lotus posted...
Ok weirdo. No one is doing this, lol.
Lmao
Have you ever seen a portal?

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
1 week ago#207
DreikoSaMa posted...
There's some pretty big kink shaming tendency in this topic. People actually being called perverts for liking boobs (one of the most vanilla things, not even a fetish) is pretty hilarious.

Theres quite a difference between liking boobs and going on a crusade of whining as if a.bra is the source of all evil. At this point its not about liking boobs anymore but a deranged, perverted borderline insane obsession.

I like boobs, but i dont care about a fictional character wearing a bra. Heck i even play erogames (my wife too btw). The problem here is the level of insanity for an unimportant matter.

As i said, its not like tifa or aerith are.now wearing burqas. That would be a problem indeed.
English is my second language, so excuse the spelling or grammar errors ;)
KarasuShiro posted...
Theres quite a difference between liking boobs and going on a crusade of whining as if a.bra is the source of all evil. At this point its not about liking boobs anymore but a deranged, perverted borderline insane obsession.
100%
celestial_nero ~ Pro, Switch, Vita, One X ~ Serenity Locust
~ FFXIV - Jenova - Neko Heart ~

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
1 week ago#209
IceColdN posted...
Yeah, not clicking that Kotaku/Resetera’s twin site.
If it's acceptable to unironically reference Kotaku and pander to Resetera, then this definitely is.
OAG is a much better place than this.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."
  • Post New Message