• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#11
It's OAG, what do you expect? Usher is such a piece of s*** he's blacklisted by "SJWs" AND "Gamergators". Dude is probably still bashing holes in walls because he's so pissed gay people exist.
KarmelCHAOS posted...
It's OAG, what do you expect? Usher is such a piece of s*** he's blacklisted by "SJWs" AND "Gamergators". Dude is probably still bashing holes in walls because he's so pissed gay people exist.
he makes bucks out of it,im sure he's not mad
just like kotaku doesn't care since it gets them clicks

preying on people delusions,pretty sad
Serenity_Lotus posted...
Please don't link that garbage ass site ever again. Absolutely nothing useful comes from there.

What’s wrong with that site? At least it’s not some discredited SJW bulls*** like Kotaku. Any site that is actively against the SJW scourge is alright by my book. Posts like yours just prove that as many people as possible on this board should be getting as much news, info, and views from that site as they can, and it should be linked to even more often on here.
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
unitedinkiling posted...
what's the excuse this time though? sports bra is "she needs to move and big breasts are painful moving" ... what is the excuse for a bra-less dress to have a bra

:thinking:
To be honest? Bras can be enticing as f***. Especially for perverts. Especially Japanese perverts. It's just something that's a bit "forbidden" when you see it and it makes you want to peel it off.

Plus bras can help cleavage.
Every main Final Fantasy is a good game - even if you don't like it.
Well, except for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#15
People complaining about this s*** has not noticed the censoring and cut content in gaming. Squenix has an ethics department now too, so those that have been blind or are just now noticing deserve all the angry feelings they are feeling.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/8/2/AADOeMAAAQ6i.png
"Just another free win." - Goddess Jacqui Briggs
Remember! Outrage Culture only exists to make you feel bad about the things you like.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#16
EventualDecline posted...
What’s wrong with that site? At least it’s not some discredited SJW bulls*** like Kotaku. Any site that is actively against the SJW scourge is alright by my book. Posts like yours just prove that as many people as possible on this board should be getting as much news, info, and views from that site as they can, and it should be linked to even more often on here.

I'm not gonna support a site that called for a boycott of Celeste because the dlc had a trans flag in it. Not to mention Usher is a garbage person (dude straight up goes in the comments and calls people."low IQ n-words" among what other racist bulls*** he's spewing that day . He's no different than the "SJW"s you're complaining about. Clickbait manufactured outrage. I mean, make up your own mind, but f*** OAG lmao. Garbage site for garbage people. When you're too racist/sexist/stupid for KotakuInAction maybe it's time to reassess.

Worst part? I don't even think he believes any of the vile s*** he spews, but it makes money because people love to be outraged and have a "common enemy" in the SJW Boogeyman.

(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
1 week ago#17
KarmelCHAOS posted...
SJW Boogeyman
Nope, Kotaku are pretty prevalent, and that makes them infinitely more problematic.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 week ago#18
I'm not giving that horrendous outlet any revenue.
http://i.imgur.com/4ArX6IC.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XlbrLP8.jpg

User Info: orah

orah
1 week ago#19
actually i think it's a mocking of the ethics department but i could be wrong.

Serenity_Lotus posted...
Please don't link that garbage ass site ever again. Absolutely nothing useful comes from there.
oh pish posh. people still link IGN which is just as garbage tier
Dragonage2ftw posted...
Yes.

You do know what happens to big breasts when they don't have any type of support, right? They sag. And yes, this applies to young women like tifa.
here to enjoy discussing games ~
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. People are upset that Tifa's purple dress has "boob support."
  • Post New Message