• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
2 weeks ago#21
It def sells, some Twitch thots with Patreon are paying all their bills from doods that give them money to be on camera....with clothes on when pr0nhub is free.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Wiegraf_Folles

Wiegraf_Folles
2 weeks ago#22
It does for sure.

Sex appeal can be done right where it isn’t a problem, but too often it comes off like cheap, tasteless pandering, or in a lot of JRPG cases, downright creepy (while being especially cheap pandering).

Like Witcher 3 has tons of sexy women (not girls) who dress seductively and have full-blown sex scenes. They own it. Not a problem.

Meanwhile, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 constantly zooms in on girls (not women) who think sex is embarrassing’s boobs, while the main girl has her thong out at all times even though her personality is pure and innocent. A 12-year old’s alternate, mandatory outfit legit looks like she has a front wedgie with no pants on. They don’t own it. Huge problem, very off-putting.
1: Metal Gear Solid. 2: FFT. 3: Xenogears. 4: FFVII.
5: Vagrant Story.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
2 weeks ago#23
Yes, but only so much. If a game has nothing else or they go too far too often, then it becomes a negative. A person doesn't have to be naked to be pleasing to the eye.

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
2 weeks ago#24
Tifa looks like a china doll in that scene, pretty and ornate in the face, but not sexy per say.

"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 weeks ago#25
behindtheword posted...
No. I see it as a bonus, but it's not a selling point for me in videogames.

Pretty much this.
English is my second language, so excuse the spelling or grammar errors ;)

User Info: crono12064

crono12064
2 weeks ago#26
I wonder what Tifa is talking about in that scene. She's cute AF there.
"I want to remind you that life is an RPG, so have fun!" - Yuji Horii

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
2 weeks ago#27
crono12064 posted...
I wonder what Tifa is talking about in that scene. She's cute AF there.
for now just assume the last 2 words are "Buy Now" =p

User Info: ivory3333

ivory3333
2 weeks ago#28
if it didn't, dead or alive wouldn't have $2000 worth of DLCs
Everyone is in favor of free speech.people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.
Anyone saying no is lying or kinda dumb
The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem.

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
2 weeks ago#30
EveryonesGrudge posted...
Anyone saying no is lying or kinda dumb
Now to be fair, the topic title asks the general question, to which you would be right, but the poll title asks for you personally, which has as many answers as there are people. It's pretty annoying when TCs do that.
  • Post New Message