• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jeremy58589721

jeremy58589721
2 weeks ago#11
ace_spades111 posted...
https://i.imgur.com/dxUnUan.gif

Ooo, I should buy FF7r april 10th.
One day Suikoden 6 will happen and the world will be a better place for all.

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
2 weeks ago#12
But yeah I know the vast majority answer is yes, probably the first yes. I was just watching the new FF7 footage and thought "I know why this is in here, let me just make it crystal clear."
You just know those last words are "Buy Now" which is close enough to "Pre-Order Now" XD

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
2 weeks ago#13
I'm wondering how many people are answering the topic question, rather than the actual poll question.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
2 weeks ago#14
jeremy58589721 posted...
Ooo, I should buy FF7r april 10th.
i'm going to give Morty Smith an A in Math, and that's my idea
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.
behindtheword posted...
I'm wondering how many people are answering the topic question, rather than the actual poll question.
I never answer the poll

Anyway, sex sells...but not really to me? I've never seen a hot girl in an ad, movie, tv show, or game that made me go "I have to buy this!" It's generally more about the setting, story, and characters themselves that appeal to me.
Every main Final Fantasy is a good game - even if you don't like it.
Well, except for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0

ace_spades111
2 weeks ago#16
behindtheword posted...
that's a good point. as someone who regularly uses this site, i should have known to put the specific question in the title as often that's as far as people go with respect to willingness to read.

meh not like i'm collecting stats for professional reasons or anything so I'll just assume any general yes falls under the first choice of the poll.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
2 weeks ago#17
ace_spades111 posted...
that's a good point. as someone who regularly uses this site, i should have known to put the specific question in the title as often that's as far as people go with respect to willingness to read.

Yeah, that's something that always kinda annoys me when the topic title and poll don't match up :p
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: AngraMainyu

AngraMainyu
2 weeks ago#18
_Saint_Boot_ posted...
It's still true, but on it's way out due to western sjw prudes that are afraid of sexy things that hurt their fee fees.
Ok strawman
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest, and neither will you.

ace_spades111
2 weeks ago#19
Enclave posted...
Yeah, that's something that always kinda annoys me when the topic title and poll don't match up :p
yeah i wasn't thinking. having a question as a title in a poll based topic is an even bigger no no. I should have gone with something that leads to the poll question like "Sex sells but..."

ah well, live and learn (and probably forget =P)
behindtheword posted...
No. I see it as a bonus, but it's not a selling point for me in videogames.
Exactly.

The bikinis and jiggle physics don’t suddenly make DOA Xreme Beach Volleyball a worthy purchase.
"Hey, lady, I put the kiddies to sleep. Permanently." - Yuri Hyuga - Shadow Hearts
  • Post New Message