• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. JRPG Veteran Opinion On The Game

User Info: Mr_Takisuteni

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#41
I said this before, having platinums in JRPGs is considered as proof of allegiance to the JRPG genre. How do you trust anyone who doesn't have proof of being a veteran in JRPGs?

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 weeks ago#42
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
That's not a lot. Did you google them?
Those are just the games I've completed; I've tried out quite a few more. And no, I didn't google them; you know perfectly well there is no basis for such a suggestion.

Mr_Takisuteni posted...
I said this before, having platinums in JRPGs is considered as proof of allegiance to the JRPG genre. How do you trust anyone who doesn't have proof of being a veteran in JRPGs?
Yes, you have said it before. You were ridiculously wrong then, and are ridiculously wrong now.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
2 weeks ago#43
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
check my signature i have more platinum than you in my 2 account
PSN: blyz848
PSN: uskazuma

User Info: blasster

blasster
2 weeks ago#44
The thing is, most people here who plan to buy it already played the original FF7.

FF7 released in 1997, so that means everyone here been playing jrpg since 1997, thus your "since 1995" means nothing.

Plus, If using year means anything, maybe I should post my snes SF2 cartridge pic that I still own, and claim I have been fighting game vet since 1992.
Mobage: Chain Chronicle, Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW]
Console: Rune Factory 4 3DS

User Info: dentedsky

dentedsky
2 weeks ago#45
i have also been playing jrpgs since 1995... does that make my opinion special?!
i dunno what to put here

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#46
kazuma8888 posted...
check my signature i have more platinum than you in my 2 account

Not in JRPGs, which makes you even more irrelevant in this topic.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 weeks ago#47
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
Going on about trophies is pure dodge, nothing more, nothing less.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: kazuma8888

kazuma8888
2 weeks ago#48
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
hahaha all of my platinums are JRPG unlike you..and you claim persona 5 is one your top 5 JRPG but can't even platinum it which makes me doubt if you are even a "veteran" like you claim.
PSN: blyz848
PSN: uskazuma

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#49
There is a bunch of trolls claiming nonsense. They have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they understand anything about JRPGs.

Only me have a lot of platinums in JRPGs here. I am the only one with tangible proof that I actually know what I am talking about. The rest of these nubfruits are under-achieving trolls.

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#50
kazuma8888 posted...
hahaha all of my platinums are JRPG unlike you..and you claim persona 5 is one your top 5 JRPG but can't even platinum it which makes me doubt if you are even a "veteran" like you claim.

I don't platinum JRPGs that require multiple runs.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. JRPG Veteran Opinion On The Game
  • Post New Message