• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. JRPG Veteran Opinion On The Game

User Info: WeWerePirates

WeWerePirates
2 weeks ago#31
It's funny when people act like ARPGs are a new development in JRPGs.

User Info: Evilhero1

Evilhero1
2 weeks ago#32
Mr_Takisuteni posted...

I just like to start with a little intro about myself. I have been playing JRPGs exclusively since 1995.

Okay... Not really sure what this topic is for. There's tons of a topics on this board citing criticism and not buying into the hype. You mention your credentials, but there's tons of us here that have been playing JRPGs for as long/longer than you (myself included) so i'm not sure where you're going with this.
WeWerePirates posted...
It's funny when people act like ARPGs are a new development in JRPGs.
I think it's more sad than funny. I had to explain that to so many people so many times that I can't even count it.

User Info: Mr_Takisuteni

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#34
For those who claim they have more experience than me in JRPGs, show me your PSN platinum trophies.

If you have more platinums in JRPGs, I will listen to you. Otherwise, you're just trolls.

PSN: Takiowns
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 weeks ago#35
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
For those who claim they have more experience than me in JRPGs, show me your PSN platinum trophies.

If you have more platinums in JRPGs, I will listen to you. Otherwise, you're just trolls.

Ah, the nonsensical "trophies" so-called argument rears its ugly head. You've tried this line before, and it makes no more sense now than it did the last time.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 weeks ago#36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvatOKg-oHM
http://i.imgur.com/7exeCOY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/M0Xh37P.jpg http://i.imgur.com/O5Hkd3P.jpg

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#37
1Tekkaman posted...
Ah, the nonsensical "trophies" so-called argument rears its ugly head. You've tried this line before, and it makes no more sense now than it did the last time.

Sounds like a trophy-less nubfruit.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 weeks ago#38
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
Sounds like a trophy-less nubfruit.
Your arrogance is boundless. For your information, I have been an avid JRPG player since before PSN (or the concept of "trophies" in this context) even existed. A possibly incomplete list of JRPGs I have played to completion (reminder: trophies are irrelevant):

Star Ocean: The Second Story (and the Second Evolution remake), Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden IV, Suikoden V, Grandia, The Legend of Dragoon, Fate/Extra, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, Xenosaga, Xenosaga III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
2 weeks ago#39
Mr_Takisuteni posted...

Lmao, the simple fact that you even mention trophies is enough to make any actual veteran laugh, and why the hell should people give you their infos in the first place?
Or what, do you serously think that your opinion is "the opinion of the veterans"? 🙄

"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#40
1Tekkaman posted...
Your arrogance is boundless. For your information, I have been an avid JRPG player since before PSN (or the concept of "trophies" in this context) even existed. A possibly incomplete list of JRPGs I have played to completion (reminder: trophies are irrelevant):

Star Ocean: The Second Story (and the Second Evolution remake), Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden IV, Suikoden V, Grandia, The Legend of Dragoon, Fate/Extra, Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, Xenosaga, Xenosaga III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
That's not a lot. Did you google them?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. JRPG Veteran Opinion On The Game
  • Post New Message