• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. JRPG Veteran Opinion On The Game

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
2 weeks ago#21
Mr_Takisuteni
Elite User Since: Aug 2007Karma: 807Active Posts: 49

Probable alt account.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: Hak

Hak
2 weeks ago#22
Chrono Cross over Chrono Trigger??

Obvious troll...
The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom....for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough. - William Blake

User Info: Mr_Takisuteni

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#23
Cfuson001 posted...
No lunar SSSC? we can't be friends anymore.
Love Lunar and Growlanser but no space...

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#24
Hak posted...

Obvious troll...

Yes. CC is better than CT. It's not even close.

Mr_Takisuteni
2 weeks ago#25
Before 2000 = this topic is interesting maybe the TC is right and we should listen to him
After 2000 = this topic deviates from mainstream opinion, therefore, troll topic

User Info: ransoman

ransoman
2 weeks ago#26
KarmelCHAOS posted...
I mean, as a fellow dude who's been playing JRPGs since the early 90's, I completely disagree with you.
This.
Now Playing: Bloodstained RotN (PS4) Trails of cold steel II (Vita), Links Awakening (Switch)

User Info: emporio80

emporio80
2 weeks ago#27
i have been playing jrpg's since the snes and this is indded no jrpg but this looks to be an amazing arpg

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
2 weeks ago#28
Hak posted...

Obvious troll...
Chrono Trigger is quite possibly the most overrated game I have ever played.

Mr_Takisuteni posted...
Before 2000 = this topic is interesting maybe the TC is right and we should listen to him
After 2000 = this topic deviates from mainstream opinion, therefore, troll topic
Logic is lacking in this post.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
2 weeks ago#29
I plar rpgs in general since way before you and i completely disagree with your opinion, i also find ridiculous that you dont consider arpgs as jrpg (and btw Automata is NOTHING like DS, but ok), but im not surprised since that BS seems to be quite popular.

My point is that it's fine if you are not convinced by this game, but dont try to use the "veteran card" to give any particular weight to your personal opinion, that's meaningless.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
2 weeks ago#30
Mr_Takisuteni posted...
Have a lovely FF7R experience if you are determined to play it.
Awww, thanks, I will. :)

This would be a good Introduction topic, so I'll go next.

I'm Arvis, I have been playing RPGs since Ultima Exodus on the NES (lol) and they have been my #1 favorite genre of video game since Final Fantasy VI on the SNES.
I played the VIIR demo (twice!) and I highly recommend it to all fans of RPGs, all fans of FFVII, and all fans of fun, gorgeous, story-driven video games.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter: World, Civilization VI
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. JRPG Veteran Opinion On The Game
  • Post New Message