• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. buy now or wait for pc?

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
1 week ago#1
the demo was great and all, but the question still lingers since usually pc version gets a lot of the extra contents. such a shame that to do that you need to wait one whole year to play it on pc.
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne

User Info: Jehuty726

Jehuty726
1 week ago#2
This depends on your preference. If you think you can wait a year before playing the game and avoid all the spoilers that will be everywhere such as here and youtube. Then by all mean, wait for the PC version if you want. No one can make this decision for you. You will have to decide for yourself. If you want my opinion, I would say play it now. Looking the world right now, everything is unstable. Who know what will happen in a year?
When will I have FF7R and Persona 6 in my hands?

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 days ago#3
yikes
http://i.imgur.com/MADwga2.png http://i.imgur.com/JYfKHcl.jpg

User Info: abcbigchris300

abcbigchris300
3 days ago#4
Such a shame that ppl ask others on forums if they should wait or buy. Do what you want nobody care seriously. Or buy both version ?? That way you will be in good position to make your idea !
PSN : Brainstorm300

User Info: dudeitscool

dudeitscool
3 days ago#5
Well you will have a year after PS4 version drops to save towards PC version if money isn't great for you.

I would hope anyone can save $5 a month for 12 months...
PSN: Winters_Doomsday
SteamID: italianpride17

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
3 days ago#6
got the ps4 version. So now i can close the topic
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. buy now or wait for pc?
  • Post New Message