• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Red XIII not playable.

User Info: cyclinganime

cyclinganime
4 weeks ago#41
completely understandable. Part 1 only reaches up to leaving Midgar, and Red XIII joins about minutes before you leave Midgar.

User Info: Asheron61

Asheron61
4 weeks ago#42
Anyone who thinks there's even a tiny chance Red won't be playable in pt 2 is so addicted to pessimism that it's rotted their brain.

User Info: parasite2012

parasite2012
4 weeks ago#43
JackNief posted...
This will be an acceptable disappointment, only for Part 1.
If he's not playable for Part 2 onward, that's a deal-breaker for the rest of their series.
The directer said that he will only be an AI guest character near the end of the story

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
4 weeks ago#44
YRYRDZ posted...
Aerith is blocking with a f***ing STICK so eh

Staff*
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: Spiderman23JII

Spiderman23JII
4 weeks ago#45
So they're gonna make a pt 2? I was worried
Dan's so unique he gets his own move name variation, also he disconnected because when you get perfected by Dan your PSN is deleted - Shadow Geno

User Info: Spc_wardog

Spc_wardog
4 weeks ago#46
Spiderman23JII posted...
So they're gonna make a pt 2? I was worried

They're already working on it.

User Info: SoVEoCLoCK

SoVEoCLoCK
4 weeks ago#47
Eh, doesn't bother me. He joins up at the tail end of the story this game is covering, and he'll still be there fighting alongside us as an ally.

Looking forward to him becoming fully playable in Part 2. I think I'll be switching around a lot more with Remake, but Cloud/Aerith/Red has always been my favorite party in the OG. It'll be great having them together again.
(message deleted)

User Info: razzyhealer

razzyhealer
4 weeks ago#49
YRYRDZ posted...
Aerith is blocking with a f***ing STICK so eh

Disregarding bullets and arrows and the like, and disregarding that she uses the weapon magically in this game, pole weapons and spear weapons have longer reach than weapons like knives and daggers. It is even reasonably possible to block something like a sword or an axe with a pole-based weapon.

There's a reason martial arts like poles as weapons. They're common and they're everywhere. Pole-based weapons are also the most common weapons available in the environment (a nearby broom in a janitor's bucket or closet or a nearby flag at ceremonies can function as a pole-based weapon in modern times -- and the crosses that priests bear at churches can also function as pole weapons -- it's a matter of using the environment).

... But regarding haircombs, I bet they're going to be magical somehow. Or Red XIII will probably just like to use evasion.

Who knows. It'll be cool once we find out, though.
FFRK code: gYFY

User Info: Darth_Havok

Darth_Havok
4 weeks ago#50
Meh. I'm not sure how he'd play in an action rpg. I mean, other than biting and pouncing, what other types of stuff would he have I wonder?
XBOX GT: Guilty Griever
PSN: Darth-Griever
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Red XIII not playable.
  • Post New Message