• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Red XIII not playable.

User Info: SoullessRaptor

SoullessRaptor
4 weeks ago#31
Vithar posted...
yeah controlling a dog must be challenging in turn of animation and such how the f*** will you block with a comb lol
Tales of Vesperia did it pretty well with Repede, honestly. But animating the combinations and such will take a bit of difficulty to make it look good

User Info: Darkwolf2021

Darkwolf2021
4 weeks ago#32
sorta like cor from ff15, that being said he better be playable in part 2.

User Info: Minatokun13

Minatokun13
4 weeks ago#33
Makes complete sense. This game ends at leaving Midgar, which means Red XIII doesn't show up until the final dungeon. I don't blame them for not wanting to develop an entire character that you'll only even have for like an hour or two.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
4 weeks ago#34
Vithar posted...
yeah controlling a dog must be challenging in turn of animation and such how the f*** will you block with a comb lol
Aerith is blocking with a f***ing STICK so eh
Play games.

User Info: heimdalgc

heimdalgc
4 weeks ago#35
He joins 5 minutes before the game ends.

Anyone who is upset is beyond ridiculous.

He'll be playable in the next games
Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind

User Info: dompa

dompa
4 weeks ago#36
I don't remember if he was in midgar part in the original but if he was then its bulls***. No matter if it's just a small part. As long as he was playable in the same part in the original he should be here. Otherwise it's just lazy.
PSN-ID: dompa112
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
4 weeks ago#37
dompa posted...
I don't remember if he was in midgar part in the original but if he was then its bulls***. No matter if it's just a small part. As long as he was playable in the same part in the original he should be here. Otherwise it's just lazy.
Yea man they should totally waste their time and money making a full moveset and limit breaks for a character you'll play for a few hours at best. He appears at the VERY tail end of Midgar, like the very last part of it (the ending of the raid on Shinra HQ)
"If you hate me get in line!"
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
4 weeks ago#38
dompa posted...

He was playable for the very end sections of midgar, the laboratory random encounters and 2 bosses.

Not a lot since according to the demo leaks it seems there will be only one more boss added to said section.

While disappointing even to me, makes sense they would wait for the next part to fully develop him...hopefully. (considering his garbage treatment over the years)

User Info: dompa

dompa
4 weeks ago#39
godofwar596 posted...
Yea man they should totally waste their time and money making a full moveset and limit breaks for a character you'll play for a few hours at best. He appears at the VERY tail end of Midgar, like the very last part of it (the ending of the raid on Shinra HQ)
For me, doesn't matter. If he was playable in the original he should be in the remake. All else is lazy. I mean they are gonna make that moveset for the sequel anyway. Can't be that complicated. They've had plenty of time with delays. The game has been in development for what. 4-5 years. There are games out there where a character have only been playable for a short moment in the game. Why shouldn't square be able to get that in with the time and money they've poured into this r(d)emake
PSN-ID: dompa112
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Thelemonman

Thelemonman
4 weeks ago#40
JackNief posted...
This will be an acceptable disappointment, only for Part 1.
If he's not playable for Part 2 onward, that's a deal-breaker for the rest of their series.

Exactly what you said. It'd be like saying "Hey guys there's yuffie and vincent....And moving on."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Red XIII not playable.
  • Post New Message