• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Red XIII not playable.

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
4 weeks ago#121
Red may not be playable
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/168653-final-fantasy-vii-remake/78384524
but he is naked
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.
Chronux posted...
how would you know you're dead? MAN that s***s redundant
When you wake up in hell
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: AuraFalchion

AuraFalchion
4 weeks ago#123
Meh, Red's cool and all, but frankly I never used him too much to begin with. I've never been a fan of animal/thing party members, so I really wouldn't lose much sleep if he (and Cait Sith for that matter) aren't playable. I know a lot of people really like him though, so even though I understand why he's not playabe now, I hope he is in the next episode.

Funny thing is Red's probably the only mandatory (in the og) party member you can remove from the game and it wouldn't change the main story, since his only relevant contribution is introducting the party to Bugenhagen...and even that's unnecesary because they could just meet him normally by exploring Cosmo Canyon after the buggy breaks down.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Pig143
3 weeks ago#124
i could see Red as a character with slightly less DPS for more mobility
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: Thebigbroswer

Thebigbroswer
3 weeks ago#125
Pig143 posted...
i could see Red as a character with slightly less DPS for more mobility
The wolf lion dealing less damage than humans, what? I see him more as a heavy DPS, class canon, fast character, who needs to get dangerously close for damage . He should also have a pin and maul move that restores HP.

Insults do not substitute for an agurement.
Taranza's number 1 supporter for smash.

Pig143
3 weeks ago#126
Thebigbroswer posted...
The wolf lion dealing less damage than humans, what?
Bullets>Swords>Bite

User Info: orah

orah
3 weeks ago#127
slipknotron1626 posted...
https://www.ign.com/articles/red-xiii-is-not-a-playable-character-in-final-fantasy-7-remake
y'all STILL believing s*** said by IGN? no wonder their pathetic asses are still alive

User Info: RetartedCJ

RetartedCJ
3 weeks ago#128
It just seems like another point to help push the next part in case people drop off after part one. That article where they describe Red XIII being a guest character..It almost reminds me of a Twinkie being dangled in front of a fat kid.

User Info: Brodie_Gorgo

Brodie_Gorgo
3 weeks ago#129
Funny how FFVIIR1 fans will tell you that the game stops at Midgar because Square is adding more and more content to make it a 50 hours game... And at the same time they say that removing content and making Red XIII a guest for the last 5 hours of a 50 hours game is OK, because the devs should not focus too much on FFVIIR2 but FFVIIR2 instead.

User Info: Kantiran

Kantiran
3 weeks ago#130
Thelemonman posted...
Exactly what you said. It'd be like saying "Hey guys there's yuffie and vincent....And moving on."
Yeah, that's how it is for me too.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Red XIII not playable.
  • Post New Message