• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. final fantasy 7 remake vs final fantasy 15

User Info: Wiegraf_Folles

Wiegraf_Folles
4 weeks ago#21
It should be, but if Roche is showing up every other scene, or the watchmen of fate is super prevalent it’ll be close.
1: Metal Gear Solid. 2: FFT. 3: Xenogears. 4: FFVII.
5: Vagrant Story.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
4 weeks ago#22
Oh, it's this topic again.
http://i.imgur.com/uQOgev1.jpg

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 weeks ago#23
Easily. They have the characters, world, and main story done for them. The combat looks better too since you should have multiple combat styles due to being able to play as multiple characters in combat.

I can't see how it'd be possible for it to be worse than FFXV.
Boris got Brexit done! 31st Jan 2020
''[They are] great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies!'' - Boris Johnson

User Info: Smoker_Face

Smoker_Face
4 weeks ago#24
Imagine thinking The Great Gatsby would be the same story if they made it ten times as long and put heartless in it. And yet people here are arguing exactly that. Cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
4 weeks ago#25
Smoker_Face posted...
Imagine thinking The Great Gatsby would be the same story if they made it ten times as long and put heartless in it. And yet people here are arguing exactly that. Cognitive dissonance never ceases to amaze me.
Speaking of which, this is one of the most hysterical strawmen I have ever seen.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#26
Smoker_Face posted...
There is no cognitive dissonance involved. No one is claiming it'll be a 1:1 copy of the original story, but there is no--literally no--evidence that the essentials will not remain intact. You are at best jumping to insupportable conclusions.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. final fantasy 7 remake vs final fantasy 15
  • Topic Archived