• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Everyone Here 30+ Years Old?

User Info: GeneratorLeon

GeneratorLeon
1 month ago#11
I am 36 and still have my "black label" FFVII and most of my original PS1 games for that matter. I actually turn 37 the day Remake comes out (after the delay), so I mean, clearly it's destiny! FFVII was my second RPG after Super Mario RPG and it's been arguably my favorite genre ever since. I've still never gone back and played many of the SNES era RPGs though, outside of Chrono Trigger, FFV and FFVI (which I played on PS1).
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
1 month ago#12
Just turned 24 six days ago
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
1 month ago#13
  • I'm 28.
  • My dad was a gamer so I was playing nes and so on as early as Age 4
  • I had the original FF on nes
  • I owned a PS1 but it wasnt my preferred system at the time
  • I missed out on the PS1 era FF games due to this but always was a fan of the franchise and knew a ton about it
  • I had the PC version of FF7 but I never made it far in.
  • I didnt fall in love with JRPG's (outside of licensed ones and kid saves the world types like pokemon) until Final Fantasy X on PS2 and the GBA era offerings really. Went back to play a ton of classics but still havent gotten around to PS1 era stuff.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: ShinTiger87

ShinTiger87
1 month ago#14
Played the game at a friends house back in 97 and then I bought the PC version when it came out and played it on my CRT monitor Sony Vaio computer lol. Had to get decent grades to get the game. I'm 32.
Waiting on: FFVII Remake Episode 2 and 3

User Info: Kotenks

Kotenks
1 month ago#15
Wow. I can't believe how old people are on here. I suppose kids aren't making their way to gamefaqs like they did in the past.
I can't be stopped.
YES! YES! YES!

User Info: ShinTiger87

ShinTiger87
1 month ago#16
Kotenks posted...
Wow. I can't believe how old people are on here. I suppose kids aren't making their way to gamefaqs like they did in the past.

Gamefaqs was THE place to go for FAQs back in the day. I don't know these days...it probably still is today.
Waiting on: FFVII Remake Episode 2 and 3

User Info: torchic373

torchic373
1 month ago#17
Almost, but not quite (29). I remember playing the original when I was around 12-13. Borrowed the game from my uncle and had game nights on Fridays with a couple pals after school. I remember we struggled with the chocobo breeding minigame for weeks.
Anticipating: Cyberpunk 2077, FF:VIIR

User Info: Mikexl

Mikexl
1 month ago#18
31 years old now, got it in late 99 for Chrismas, was 11 years old when I first played and beat it.

User Info: Freedom888

Freedom888
1 month ago#19
I'm in my mid 20s, played the original FF7 when I was around 10 or so, roughly when I first discovered gamefaqs and registered on here.

Since then I've been studying in school and so I didn't get to spend much time on gamefaqs until recently when I have finished my master's degree and started working. Time flies.

User Info: peterswe86

peterswe86
1 month ago#20
I'm 33 and played it when it first launched.

I loved it so much that I imported FF8 from Japan shortly after, and downloaded a 200 page translation ON THIS WEBSITE. Gamefaqs is old school.
I'm going to plant you in the ground to see if you grow taller.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Is Everyone Here 30+ Years Old?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A