• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Do people actually know what the game will be like? Was there a leak?

User Info: EDawg

EDawg
1 month ago#1
I’ve noticed a lot of negative topics, saying it will be like final fantasy 13, or a screenshot of a rat killing side quest (which admittedly, is mundane, but hopefully it’s for helping learn combat), and I’m just wondering how people know these things. Was it said that Midgar is not very open? Or do we know all of the side quests are that superficial? Why are so many people s***ting on the game already?

And I am being dead serious, not trolling. I’ve been avoiding a lot so far, and haven’t even watched the opening trailer
Psn: EngGotStacks
(message deleted)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 month ago#3
The entire script leaked.

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
1 month ago#4
There was a HUGE leak. 80-90% of the script, system text/information, equipment, the OST, who's playable and whose not, ETC. It all matches up with the last couple news releases we've got. It's kinda hard to ignore honestly.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~

User Info: MikonX

MikonX
1 month ago#5
Correction: The leak was 80-90% of the script that people believe the game will be.
<Insert Signature Here>

KarmelCHAOS
1 month ago#6
MikonX posted...
Correction: The leak was 80-90% of the script that people believe the game will be.

I read that the only thing missing are some tiny gaps in the ending? Seems more like 95% of the script

MikonX
1 month ago#7
If the ending isn't complete, then how can anyone say for certain that its where the game ends?
<Insert Signature Here>

KarmelCHAOS
1 month ago#8
MikonX posted...
If the ending isn't complete, then how can anyone say for certain that its where the game ends?

...because Square themselves have said it? Because the Chapter Title leaks prove it? Because the final boss was leaked?

MikonX
1 month ago#9
*shrug* What was leaked was what was leaked. I see no reason to believe it's the full game, and I'd like to see one quote from the past year from someone at S-E that says the game ends at the escape from Midgar.
<Insert Signature Here>

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
1 month ago#10
From what I've gathered It seems like this whole "The game's going to suck!" thing started aber Squenix showed actual screens of the game such as the submission screen and a bit of gameplay plus there was this massive leak if I'm not totally wrong.
Super Nintendo Fan since 1991
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Do people actually know what the game will be like? Was there a leak?
  • Topic Archived