• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New Soldier should be a love interest for Tifa.

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
1 month ago#1
Cloud/Tifa never had any chemistry romantically, they're best friends! Childhood friends! Cloud's romance was always with Aerith.

Would be good for Tifa to have a proper love interest, new soldier could be that and chase you around in future games like the Turks do.

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
1 month ago#2
WizardHazard posted...
Cloud/Tifa never had any chemistry romantically, they're best friends! Childhood friends! Cloud's romance was always with Aerith.
Subjective, most people i talk to say Aerith was better off dead so she could be with Zack
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
1 month ago#3
Pig143 posted...
Subjective, most people i talk to say Aerith was better off dead so she could be with Zack
Zack was barely a character in the original FF7 but taking CC into account then sure she goes better with Zack.

User Info: Crevens

Crevens
1 month ago#4
Rude already has a thing for Tifa. Actually his attraction for Tifa plays a part in his boss fights in the original. He never attacks her. Wonder if they'll do the same thing in the remake.

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
1 month ago#5
Cloud joined Soidier to impress Tifa, he never did anything even close to that for Aerith
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#6
And Cloud should be also interested in the new guy.

And we will finally have a romantic triangle in Final Fantasy VII.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#7
Cloud and Aerith had no connection, Tifa was into Cloud from the get go but he just thought he wasn’t good enough for her. Aerith kicks rocks anyway so no need for an additional admirer for Tifa past Cloud and Rude.

User Info: NashLatkje1

NashLatkje1
1 month ago#8
How about he be a love interest for Barrett. Times are tough for single parents and finally finding the flashy suave lover he has been missing would bring his character full circle. Episode 1 could be the start of something magical.

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#9
Cait Sith do say that Cloud and Aeris are a perfect match, though.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
1 month ago#10
sano83 posted...
Cait Sith do say that Cloud and Aeris are a perfect match, though.
He also has pretty horrible fortune telling skills.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. New Soldier should be a love interest for Tifa.
  • Topic Archived