• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Over 100GB of disk space is the minimum requirement

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
1 month ago#21
YRYRDZ posted...
Christ. Why the hell are video games so big now? Are they just getting lazy with compression?
a lot of games don’t compress anymore because they don’t need to. Also just look at the game. The production values are through the roof and it’s FF.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/swillo
Twitter - @PandaKingEX, 3rd Place at EVO for Pokken Tournament.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#22
I was hoping for 50, personally ._.

f***
http://i.imgur.com/pgd2xLt.png

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 month ago#23
I hope that's not the final box art.

What happened to the image of Cloud looking at a reactor for the cover art? Or is that region specific?

User Info: ShinTiger87

ShinTiger87
1 month ago#24
Spiritlittle posted...
Damn. Delete Red Dead 2, everyone.

haha, yeah I get what you mean. RDR 2 was HUGE...had to delete a game or two.
Waiting on: FFVII Remake Episode 2 and 3

ShinTiger87
1 month ago#25
KarmelCHAOS posted...
Someone who speaks Korean tell me if it mentions that this is the first part on the back or not

Well I can read Korean, but damn the image won't let me. Tried to zoom in with Chrome. Nothing helps lol.

EDIT: Well I saved the image and it does say this, " You will be escaping Midgar as you did in the original, but also some added material. There will be several parts following after this, but this will be the first part or product". This is the last sentence in the white box area.

Also, it will be 720p 1080i 1080p. 100GB required. Remote play. Single Player

User Info: hizumi84

hizumi84
1 month ago#26
ShinTiger87 posted...
Well I can read Korean, but damn the image won't let me. Tried to zoom in with Chrome. Nothing helps lol.

EDIT: Well I saved the image and it does say this, " You will be escaping Midgar as you did in the original, but also some added material. There will be several parts following after this, but this will be the first part or product". This is the last sentence in the white box area.

Also, it will be 720p 1080i 1080p. 100GB required. Remote play. Single Player
@ShinTiger87 감사합니다 :)
Dying is easy, living is harder

User Info: torchic373

torchic373
1 month ago#27
Welp, time to delete some games to free up space.

Wonder if we'll be getting reverse covers. Wish they retained the white bg instead of black though.
Anticipating: Cyberpunk 2077, FF:VIIR

ShinTiger87
1 month ago#28
torchic373 posted...
Welp, time to delete some games to free up space.

Wonder if we'll be getting reverse covers. Wish they retained the white bg instead of black though.

In North America we're getting the white cover with Cloud looking at Shinra Co. The standard version will get it as well as I believe the deluxe and 1st Soldier.

User Info: Xyphas

Xyphas
1 month ago#29
This is why I don't understand why people expected this to all be one game. Just Midgar is 100 GB. How much data did you guys think it would take to recreate the entire original game at this scale?

I am not surprised.

User Info: Ravus

Ravus
1 month ago#30
@meteora88 meteora88 posted...
I hope that's not the final box art.

What happened to the image of Cloud looking at a reactor for the cover art? Or is that region specific?
Game will come with a reversible cover.
The black side is the front cover for Asian regions, with Cloud/Reactor being the other side. Europe/NA get Cloud/Reactor on the front and reversible black/logo on the other side.
https://twitter.com/finalfantasyvii/status/1199735127519182848
"Being overconfident and being stupid are two sides of the same coin. I wonder which side you're on?"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Over 100GB of disk space is the minimum requirement
  • Topic Archived