• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I don't like the name.

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 days ago#21
peterswe86 posted...
Maybe they already decided this will be the only FF7 Remake, and would rather give us the bad news later than now, as they are trying to hype this game and want it to sell.
Yes.
And the people that is already developing the second game is just part of the ruse to bamboozle us.
They are just playing minesweeper.
Reinforcements?
I am the reinforcements.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 days ago#22
Tough s*** then.
http://i.imgur.com/bAehUzu.jpg

User Info: linkg

linkg
2 days ago#23
Who cares?

User Info: nova_pulse

nova_pulse
2 days ago#24
unitedinkilling posted...
bro! what if april comes and its actually .... the entire game!!! that'd be awesome

If it wasn't for the description in the back that states the adventure takes place in Midgar and leaks I would have high hopes as well.
SE would have been keeping it under wraps and distract us saying about the multi part approach so as to drop the bomb in the end
but they can't do that with the official box art description and the ESRB details

User Info: cjtencounter

cjtencounter
2 days ago#25
OmniChris posted...
If they called it anything but FF7 Remake it would be perceived as a spin off title or a short episodic game and it's neither of those. It's a full game. It would also negatively effect the sales of the game. So yes, they've done right in calling it FFVII Remake.

Exactly.
TOP 5 consoles: 1. PS1 | 2. PS2 | 3. NES | 4. Genesis | 5. PS3

User Info: Sighto

Sighto
2 days ago#26
OmniChris posted...
If they called it anything but FF7 Remake it would be perceived as a spin off title or a short episodic game and it's neither of those. It's a full game.
That remains to be seen.
"You know what? Heroes get the raisins. And they choose the path."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. I don't like the name.
  • Post New Message