• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Opening Movie has just been posted on Youtube

User Info: --Zero-

--Zero-
3 days ago#91
There's been a demo ready to go for a while now. When the f*** are we going to get to play it!?
SIGNATURE
Justicecho posted...
The one thing that will be really nice when playing for real (if you have a pro and 4k hdr tv) is how much better the actual game will look when you play it in actuality and not just a youtube compressed video.
for sure.

User Info: Bartz

Bartz
3 days ago#93
IMO, could've done without the first two minutes. Just stick with the OG opening remade and maybe use the first two minutes somewhere else, like the day after the reactor bombing to establish the setting.

It's just a bit jarring to just jump from day to night in the middle of the cutscene and we really don't get much of an intro into Midgar until after the first mission (conversations on the train, the ****ing pizza) so that clip is basically pointless without context.

User Info: Kleitus

Kleitus
3 days ago#94
nova_pulse posted...
In what form ?
Do we have an ID of the girl or how Aerith looks younger? (Obviously we are going to see a younger Aerith )
From what I see in this trailer that girl has pretty much the same hair and eye colour not to mention the pink overgown she wears

Keep in mind Aerith didn't like pink and only started wearing it after meeting Zack.

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
3 days ago#95
Justicecho posted...
What aspects did you dislike about it?

The opening? The one big red flag that signals Sephiroth is being shoehorned into everything. Otherwise nothing. I just find it funny that some folk are THAT hyped over a "pretty" intro cinematic. Just because the intro looks "pretty" doesn't mean that the game is going to be LEGENDARY or "teh best game evar"

Maybe I'm reading the tone of the posts wrong? My point was it doesn't seem to take much to impress and that bothers me a little varying.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~
^ People are allowed to be excited for things whether they're perfect or not.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
3 days ago#97
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
^ People are allowed to be excited for things whether they're perfect or not.

That wasn't my point. It's not about perfection. Bleh just forget it. This is just my personal opinion and NONE of you have to agree with me. I'm just personally not that impressed and don't think the hype is warranted. That's all I was trying to say. Not trying to be the fun police just making an empty statement that no one should care about. Carry on as if I wasn't here.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~
(edited 3 days ago)
^ Hey, I get annoyed when I see exaggerated hype reactions to things I don't care that much about. It's annoying to feel excluded from something or to feel like people are being "fake" about something. I get where you're coming from, for sure.
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
2 days ago#99
Hmm.....
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
An Edeleth and Izuocha shipper without a cause.

User Info: KarasuShiro

KarasuShiro
2 days ago#100
Brocknoth posted...
That wasn't my point. It's not about perfection. Bleh just forget it. This is just my personal opinion and NONE of you have to agree with me. I'm just personally not that impressed and don't think the hype is warranted. That's all I was trying to say. Not trying to be the fun police just making an empty statement that no one should care about. Carry on as if I wasn't here.

Come on dont be so grumpy ! About the sephiroth thing...maybe its because us who played og ff7 know to link this kind of sound to the mama's boy. But imagine someone who never played it and never saw anything ff7 related. Then the ominous voice could be tied to midgar itself or the mako or whatever.

And as for sephi being shoehorned well it was a given really.. they wouldnt have ff7r part 1 with not a single apparition of sephi and only his name mentionned once or twice + his sword.

Now if they did go until kalm like some of us here hoped then they wouldnt have to make him appear more. But honestly i dont care atm, i ll see when i play if its too much or just right

Cheer up
English is my second language, so excuse the errors ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Opening Movie has just been posted on Youtube
  • Post New Message