• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Opening Movie has just been posted on Youtube

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
2 days ago#81
Man you guys are so easily hooked in by a "pretty face" it almost hurts to read some of these comments. I guess that's just me though.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~

User Info: Ikzai

Ikzai
2 days ago#82
I like the hymn-like One Winged Angel. It reminds me of how Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec was incorporated in different ways during FFVIII.
Poke!
Can you dig it?
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
2 days ago#83
game freakozoid posted...
it isn't like he can play a big part in this game.

Well he's either the final boss or the penultimate boss of the game for sure.
PSN: AstroZombie29
Currently Playing: WoW, FFVIII:Remastered, God of War, Celeste
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Justicecho

Justicecho
2 days ago#84
Brocknoth posted...
Man you guys are so easily hooked in by a "pretty face" it almost hurts to read some of these comments. I guess that's just me though.
What aspects did you dislike about it?

User Info: Byron808

Byron808
2 days ago#85
Brocknoth posted...
I like pretty faces over pretty bodies.
Sod off ye bloody wanker!
-John Constantine

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
2 days ago#86
MalakTawus posted...
Why should i care about your feeling for something that doesnt even happen?
Even more ridiculous since you would be wrong anyway,lmao
The intro in a game is not just any scene and i like when it contains hints for things to come........also anyone that would notice that hint is someone that already knows perfectly well who Sephy is and his role in this story, so for those people the mystery in his character wouldnt exist anyway.......for all the others they wouldnt notice anything till much later, they would just listen to a very cool music in the intro.

I guess you don't understand the concept of a hypothetical scenario.

User Info: GeneratorLeon

GeneratorLeon
2 days ago#87
Brocknoth posted...

Boo this man!
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon

User Info: MalakTawus

MalakTawus
2 days ago#88
meteora88 posted...
I guess you don't understand the concept of a hypothetical scenario.

I guess you dont understand the difference between not understanding and not caring.
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
D_R_I_G posted...
I really liked the way they showed how productive and lively the city is, and then it panned down to show the dead flower. Kind of suggesting the toll all that human progression is taking on the planet.
Very nice touch!

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
2 days ago#90
damn this looks crazy good and I forget just how beautiful Aerith is in the remake, look at those eyes.
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII Remake
  3. Opening Movie has just been posted on Youtube
  • Post New Message